[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resume help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Old and New template resume.jpg (159KB, 1870x870px) Image search: [Google]
Old and New template resume.jpg
159KB, 1870x870px
Hi /adv/ I took all the advice I got when I made my first post yesterday. I'm a little unsure if I got my resume right this time. To the left is my old resume and to the right is the new one. I am unsure what to add to skills since most of the things I did on my prior job was clean, lift, fix, take payment, write a receipt, talk with the tenants to make sure everything is okay, and evict tenants who are moving or tenants who didn't pay rent. After being a neet for months, I hate the lifestyle and want a job. Please help /adv/.
>>
>>18215817
It looks good anon, maybe make your objective or personal statement a but longer ?

Also im sure you good with computers? that's a skill and an important one in retail.

you used to handle expensive equipment and payments so you're trustworthy with money and have experience handling cash.

Also your most likely not going to get a full time retail job from no retail experience, so apply for lots of one/two day a week ones with crappy hours and after you have experience get better hours and shit.
>>
؜>>18215817
Language skills should only be included if the job involves speaking that language. Do you live in an area with many Cambodian speakers?
>>
؜>>18215832
If you're bilingual, always say it.

OP, make a paragraph about why they should hire you.

>Remember, they'll call you. Call them first and your seen as desperate.
>>
؜>>18215843
Skills that don't pertain to the job you're seeking will just clog up the resume.
>>
>>18215845
its retail, so its relevant.
>>
>>18215830
How do I word that into skills? I have basic knowledge of computers such as building one bare bones, fixing errors (nearly everyone uses google for fixes), and such. I'm trying to word those type of skills into my head, but it doesn't come out right.
>>18215832
Yeah the area has a lot of Cambodians. I'm learning Chinese as well to put as another language since San Francisco has a lot of Chinese as well.
>>18215843
If I make a paragraph of why they should hire me, what should I label it? Summary? I'm really unsure cause I do not want to screw up this time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.