[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mixed signs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: girls.jpg (31KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
31KB, 460x300px
I have no idea how to interpret this, this girl always messages me first, and normally we will have a convo but she takes so fucking long to reply, like 10 mins each message, she can reply faster because she does it sometimes.

She will be super into a convo about new music, or her job promotion and the texts will just stop, and take 10 min intervals for like an hour and then start quick replying again.

She could be doing stuff, but she lives with her parents and has little-no chores, its really fucking annoying and is a massive turn off for me. Do you think shes doing it because shes not into me? Im so confused
>>
Have you made any effort to express your interest in her or make any moves to get closer? Or youre just on the "haha hey you see this new show on netflix?" level.
>>
No, i don't really know if i want her or not. Although i do want a friendship, and we are friends, pretty close friends especially considering that we have only known each other for around 3 months, she knows a lot about my past that others don't and i do her.

But we can be talking about something like her suicidal thoughts and she will stop for like 10 mins, it gives me a fucking heart attack every time, even mundane shit like talking about lunch and she just stops, then power messages later.

Its one of those things that is really getting to me,
>>
>>18215658
Also, she will randomly just stop a convo when its mid flow, she will be like half way through explaining something and just leave it and then continue it the next day. its super frustrating
>>
>>18215715
Are you responding to me? Whats with people on this board not knowing the basic functionality of 4chan?
>>
>>18215721
You guys sound like kids. Immature. Listen, this is the best advice. Be honest, and put your shit out on the table. Tell her how you feel, tell her what you want. If she bothers you consistently, bring it up. But you wont get pussy from her if you keep it at the chitchat level, so you gotta make a move.
>>
>>18215722
No, and pretty much. there is short answer. i felt like i needed to explain it

>>18215726
We're both 18, finished highschool and went into work. I will tell her how i feel but this texting thing is almost a deal breaker dude, its legit getting to me, it plays on my insecurities and makes me feel like im not even worth a response.
>>
>>18215735
Thats why you dont extend the texting phase of the relationship this long, its bullshit and you cant get your true intentions across. So make a date with her, and prepare to tell her what the deal is. But for sure cut back on the texting before you make more progress, rookie mistake.
>>
>>18215740
Yea, i don't know why i didn't tell her sooner.

But do you think its a sign of disinterest ? Lets say i just wanted to be friends, i would still get annoyed at someone for this, i don't know anyone else that does shit like this.

Like mid way through a super exciting convo, "omg i just got promoted to assistant manager" and then shes telling me all the perks and it just stops, like dead stops and starts it later. the flow is gone, the excitement i had for her is gone, it just kills the vibe.

i do have feeling for her, but that aside i cant get it out of my head that there is something shes trying to tell me, or get across.
>>
>>18215715
ok anon, well obviously you want to be more than friends if you're so worried about her replying to you. Heres the deal, don't be so NEEDY! It dries up pussy faster than anything. You've got to cut it with all this (im assuming) friendzone talk you've been having with. It may be too late for you since that's a trap you really have to avoid from the start to get away from. But I would suggest meeting up with her in real life as "friends" and then just going balls deep and making a move, put your arm around her, start rubbing her pussy, whatever. Your only shot at this point seems to me to just be an alpha level hail mary. But it's really not even a risk. Girls love that shit man
>>
>>18215761
Yea, youre on to something there. You wouldnt take this treatment from a friend, so you shouldnt take it from a bitch just because theres a potential for some pussy in the future. Dont let her walk all over you.
>>
>>18215768
Im not needy, its like, bitch if you're going to start talking to me don't pause and do something else. finish it.

Im not going to do what you said because if it goes badly id rather keep her as a friend, but im going to meet her tommrow after work and tell her how i feel, ill just tell her that i love her, want our relationship to be more. and leave the ball in her court.

Friendzone talk is me just replying to her friendzone talk, the plan was so that i seem interested. but it backfired lol
>>
>>18215778
Nigga you sound needy.

If I'm gonna respond to a text, it's going to be on my time. That's the whole fucking point.

There are plenty of people who start texts, and then get distracted. Or maybe she's talking to someone else.

Point is, this is more your insecurity than her fault.
>>
>>18215778
You're clingy and insecure. If you want a continuos convo meet up. Otherwise expect to be texted when it's convenient. That's the point.

No one wants to be in constant contact with someone else. That's codependence and it is unhealthy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.