/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I didn't realize it at the time until he told me, but I've liked this guy for a long time. He recently confessed to me. The feelings are mutual.

Problem is that I just got out of a long-term relationship (6 years) and he is moving away to the other side of the country post-graduation for work (to LA...we're in NY right now).

I kept saying I just wanted to keep things fun while he's still here, which has just been us fooling around. Every time we meet I just initiate fucking because I don't want to dwell on my feelings for him. He's asked to go on dates but I always turn it down and direct it to the bedroom.

When we both got drunk, he told me he wanted to go out with me and that he thought we could make it work. I confirmed things with him sober and he said he feels about that strongly.

I don't know. I'm trying my hardest to guard my feelings, but I feel myself softening up to him. I also have a very hard time opening up to him because he's been cold to me in the past. For context, he's older than me by 4 years.

Is it pointless? What the fuck do I do?
>>
If a girl is inviting you over and throwing pussy at you, 96% of guys would never ask to take your relationship to the next level. So if he genuinely wants to go deeper with you take the opportunity.
>>
>>18215317
This. Don't be a pussy.
>>
OP, how long is he going to be away for? How much time do you have left with each other?
>>
>>18215343
Three years at least. We have less than a month together before he has to go.
>>18215317
Do you think its obvious that I'm trying to protect myself by always initiating things? Can guys tell?
>>
>>18215373
He can tell youre holding back if hes begging to take you on dates and youre declining. None of the women ive known have been great at hiding their feelings. I see your perspective though. If hes moving soon and youre not, dont get wrapped up in some long distance bullshit, keep enjoying that dick and wish him luck on his move.
>>
>>18215379
Come to think of it, hes probably trying to make you his girlfriend because you always initiate. I would certainly think "damn i got a good one" if i knew you :D

So be proud of the power within that pussy, use it wisely.
>>
>>18215379
>>18215381
Yeah, I mean it doesn't feel great to do LDR when you just start out dating. It's also a new life for him, I feel like I'd be just a wet blanket over a new chapter for him.

LMAO, thanks. I mean I'm not sure that matters as much since once he's gone we wouldn't be doing shit anyway.

BTW, he keeps saying he wants to get to know me better. For some reason, a small part of me feels wary of getting played by him.
>>
>>18215390
Thats the type of shit guys say when they wanna get a hold on you. Just continue doing what youre doing, enjoy it while it lasts but dont get dragged into anything youll regret.
>>
>>18215390
What would he be playing you for? You're already fucking him and he's moving away. There's no reason to fake wanting a relationship at that point.
>>
>>18215398
TRUE. Thanks man.

>>18215396
Why is it so hard not to catch feelings?
>>
>>18215400
We're designed to get caught up in those feelings. Luckily we also have the power to reason and think about the future.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.