[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i find out my personal flaws so I can improve on them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: arangotan sitting.jpg (53KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
arangotan sitting.jpg
53KB, 500x488px
how do i find out my personal flaws so I can improve on them?
>>
>>18215013
Take acid or mushrooms
>>
>>18215013

self examination

>but how do i do that

you look at what you do, how relationships ended, you think about what went wrong, and you compare them to what other people said happen. if their account is wildly different, you split the difference

its a lifelong process, kinda like when people go to AA. you will always struggle. very little of what we change is permanently gone without thought
>>
>>18215019
what if when I talk to the people i used to be close with they dont respond. Im not talking like i message them and they never read it, I walk up to them in person and they give me the silent treatment. Is there AA for losers?
>>
>>18215025

that sounds really weird most adults wont do that, they address you in some way then just leave.
>>
>>18215032
yeah thats what most people say when I tell them that. It also seems unlike them.
>>
>>18215044

>yeah thats what most people say when i tell them that multiple people all just ignore me and act as if im not there in person

you really need to rethink whats happened, multiple people are not just pretending oyu dont exist.
>>
Get off 4chan. That's a massive personality flaw and it's only going to worsen the rest of them.
>>
>>18215046
well i dont wanna be one of those blog-posters but, I came out as transgender and a trump voter in the same year. I do not who I thought would still respect me after that, i guess i took the "be yourself!" bait.
>>
>>18215055
this is kind of good advice. i went off /pol/ and /b/ and my mood improved. I still go on /lit/ /his/ /adv/ /r9k/
>>
>>18215058

only if your self is logical, but it sounds like you were compensating in one way or another. but yeah, if you are trans and part of /that/ community than they are pretty petty about hwo you vote for.
>>
>>18215013
Step one: don't be a brainlet
Step two:
>>
>>18215060
Don't go on /r9k/ either. /lit/ and /his/ are okay, and /adv/ is neutral.
>>
>>18215062
compensating how? could you expand on that?
>>
>>18215078

sometimes someone who lives a leftie lifestyle (like a trans person) will try to compensate by voting fo rsomeone like, trump, even if the ideas do not align.

this is like when the gay kid in class started saying 'thats even gayer than me' or just saying 'thats gay' in general to try and seem more 'normal' or more complex, or even just for more attention.

even if you're naturally more right wing (which lots of gay guys are) most actual republicans dont side with trump on the majority of issues, because he really is his own candidate that the republicans just latched onto in hopes of him being too stupid to do his own thing and push their own agenda.

the two party system is flawed because people tend to vote as per their party instead of as per their views. several famous republicans are in the media these days because they agree with pro choice and gay marriage, and thats generally not republican. but like most people who are actually concerned about the issues, they dont let their party dictate every single decision.

given this thread you'd have a hard time convincing anyone, let alone me, that voting for trump was not some edgy choice, you claim to have zero self awareness so its not like you'd know anything remotely in depth about politics.
>>
>>18215089
yeah im a lolbertarian whos p socailly liberal at least i come off as such in conversation. I know tons of queer people who try to relate to my conservative streak by saying really cliche "anti-sjw" stuff that i dont even really agree with.
>>
>>18215013
Mushrooms were mentioned. Thats true because they aid in the most imporant thing in what youre asking.

Self honesty. Face shit you want to hide from yourself in your brain.

Youve probably been an asshole before. Everyone has.

Think of a time you were an asshole and felt justified. Then tell yourself you werent justified. Then think of how you could have been better. Then youll find your flaw.
>>
>>18215016
Came here to post this.

Having your friends and family roast you works too. Asking your ex gfs works well too. Also self reflection. Write a few pages about who your parents are. Odds are the worst you write about them is in you too and you will see it more clearly when written.

Also read some philosophy.
>>
>>18215123
>asking ex gfs

Agree and disagree. Though partners have access to the worst of you, there is usually scorn involved and their negative opinions of you can be inflated and sometimes even made up.
>>
>>18215013
Take time to yourself and figure out what you want out of your life and what your intrests lie. Purse those things and disregard the things you think aren't important.

Do this frequently.
>>
>>18215013
Use your brain, and find some brutally honest people for in depth help.

Things you could've think of yourself if you weren't a lazy shit expecting an easy answer. Quite a common flaw to be fair. Then again, if you voted for Trump you either wanted easy answers or "see what happens" ignoring the consequences.
>>
Lurk /adv/ and give advice to threads that interest you, read them and you may find people that remind you of yourself on your actions, give them a genuine advice and too apply it to yourself. It has worked for me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.