[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to hire a professional cuddler in America? In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

Is it possible to hire a professional cuddler in America? In super lonely and a virgin. But what I want is just someone to hang out with
>>
You could hire a prostitute and just ask her to cuddle. Might work
>>
I guess I was mistaken, it seems this is not a profession in the United States. What a shame
>>
>>18214976

they do exist but its not exactly a luxury most can afford.

from what i gather its far easier to convince a normal girl to do it than it is to find someone offering it.
>>
>>18214976
There are a lot of girls who would probably be willing to do that for X amount of money.

You could even try setting up a profile on tinder asking for that?
Or ask on craigslist or even try seeking arrangement or something.
But be careful because there might be some dodgy people.
>>
>>18214983
Again I am a virgin, I'm honestly not sure how easy STDs are to get, won't I get them if I hire a prostitute
>>18214987
I am not the type of person that makes friends easily
>>
>>18214992

you dont really make friends, you more get on apps and websites an dating sites and just proposition random girls.
>>
>>18214992
You said you just want to cuddle right? You won't get an STD if you just do that.
>>
>>18214976

if you really just want someone to hang out with, its easy to get gay guys to cuddle you FYI
>>
>>18214991
I've never used online dating stuff, and I don't think I could get someone to do something like that with me, as I am quite weird (and black)
>>
>>18214976
Don't be a fucking idiot, you're not solving the problem of not being a desirable mate, that's like paying for friends, achieves nothing, makes it worse because it prevents self reflection on what's wrong. Also looks are the 3rd thing women look for studies have proven
>>
>>18214997
I am bi, but I am really selective towards males, and even then I probably couldn't get anyone to do that
>>
>>18215002
I already know I'm not desirable. There is nothing to change. I just need to get my need for human contact to be done with, and again I am a wierdo, my personality is not something that matches with others
>>
>>18215006
You're a unsuccessful human. If you cannot change you should die. Change or die that is life, that is evolution. Change.
>>
Oh they are quite expensive, I don't think I can afford them yet, maybe once I get a better job, it will be possible
>>
>>18215010
Incorrect you are talking to a Biologist. That is not evolution. Not everything breeds and some of those outside the mating game realize this. This is even seen in animal populations. Please stop spreading bullshit. I merely want to fix my hierarchical needs, and focus on my work and my art hobby
>>
Buy big dawg. Cuddle the fucking dawg. Dawgs don't give a fuck. If dawg won't let you cuddle... Then fuck... Get an imaginary friend, I will rent you my imaginary friend.
>>
Yeah OP get a pet. Problem solved.
>>
>>18215028
Wow, actual advice, I honestly like that idea, what type of dog do you think would be good?
>>
>>18215017
Evolution is genetic change over time. As humans we can change without dying unlike most animals. We use our brains plasticity to adapt to the environment

Anon everything men do is based in appearing as a desireable mate. We change ourselves to become successful. We're compassionate to aid her in rearing the infant, we're fit to acquire food and stability. Anon women are totally intuned to feel that in a male. You don't have that, change to become a successful male. That change is similar to evolution in feeling. If you can't then you should not excist, you're a rut genetic anomaly beta male.
>>
>>18215033
You'll end up fucking it
>>
>>18215048
I already told you that is impossible, I simply cannot, or better yet what should I do?
>>
>>18215049
Sorry but I'm not white
>>
>>18215051
Okay think of it like this. How could I incorporate things in my personality traits that would also be very good at raising children.

Warm, nice, clean, sanitary, bread earner. Embodie that simplification.
>>
>>18215064
I believe I am nice, and sanitary, and I'm working toward a PhD, though i am a bit disorganized. But otherwise what else can be done. I am simply telling you hi cannot get a significant other, why don't you understand?
>>
>>18215075
Not nice enough! You wealth is meaningless if she does not believe it will be used to help her when she is vulnerable. Become genuinely nice to be around, like socialable, she wants to know how you think. The implication of being nice is not enough, prove it In your entire being. The fact that you don't realize that there is a huge amount of variables you're not considering is disconcerting. Don't assume it's hopeless,YOUR MODEL OF REALITY IS NOT SUFFICIENT. it's not acquiring mates, update it or die
>>
>>18215033

Big dogs. Mutts are the best, but honestly, just go to the shelter, tell them you're looking for a cuddly dog, and visit dogs until one picks you, then research the shit outta the breed.

Make sure you have some money saved in case it gets seriously ill.
>>
I'd cuddle someone if they paid me.
>>
>>18214998
Trust me trust me trust me.
I'm black (and weird)
Get tinder (study up how to make a proper profile on /r/Tinder), and you will literally be rolling in scene girls.
>>
>>18216381
I'd like to make a special note that scene/aesthetic/feminist/goth/whatever fringe shit girls LOVE us. After you've studied how to make a profile and message properly, swipe right on EVERYONE. don't even look at the pictures or bio, because you don't HAVE to message them if you match. Cast a wide net.
>>
>>18216386

What do you mean us?
>>
>>18215048
We humans transcended evolution a long while ago. We're free to live our lifes as undesirables because the survival of the race is guaranteed and we can find joy in other things. Leave the better genes to breed and reproduce, while we just mind our business. It's a perfectly fair approach to life. Being undesirable does not imply suicide. Plenty of undesirable traits are kept in the genetic pool via medical advancements. And our case is even simpler because we do not reproduce, so our shitty genes die with us.
>>
>>18216415

Maybe your a wizard but in my experience some of the hottest, most desirable men are virgins simply because they're selective or shy.
>>
>>18216394
People that are black + alt (i.e. any black person that doesn't fall into the usual stereotypes)
>>
>>18216423
I don't know what romanticized image of some tall, handsome, brooding guy you have but I can assure you it is nothing like that.
>>
>>18216425

Oh yeah, you guys are rare
I had to ask because i fall under the category of "fringe" but i wouldn't be caught dead on a normie app like tinder. You're right though, only white trash is into that bling culture nonsense
>>
>>18216450

You can think that if you'd like but ive dated 3 virgins, currently dating one that is 6'3 and easily 8-9/10
He was cheated on before his relationship could get physical so he was put off from dating for a few years. Some are virgins by choice.
>>
>>18216470
Obviously they exist, but what is the point here? There exist attractive, virgin shy males. I am not one of them, so their case is irrelevant to what I was talking about.
>>
>>18216478

But how do you know you're not?
So many virgins feel like undesirables because of their negative experiences. My point was simply that being a virgin doesn't automatically make you undesirable.
Sorry for the misunderstanding i just think its awful to assume that nobody would want you because thats a toxic mindset and nobody deserves to feel that way. There really is someone for everyone no matter how much you dislike yourself
>>
File: 1491944706088.jpg (293KB, 1280x949px) Image search: [Google]
1491944706088.jpg
293KB, 1280x949px
>>18216460
Yeah. It took a long time to actually figure out the niche I fit into. Stacies that are attracted to black guys are into the usual coon type, I guess for the 'piss off daddy' factor or 'black guys are fashionable now' or whatever. They're also boring as FUCK. I still dunno what it is about fringe girls that makes them actually like alt black guys (maybe overall open mindedness) but I'm all for it. They're also not bland like Stacies, which ends up being a win-win anyway. (though they are much more prone to mental illnesses) I always learn something new from 'em. It's great.
>>
>>18216520

Won't disagree there, i have extreme social anxiety so i have had plenty of alone time to develop a personality and hobbies.
My bf is "alt" and mulatto and we just clicked in every way so his racial mix is irrelevant as i find him extremely attractive all around.
It helps that we have alot of the same tastes. If he had been one of those "respek me cuz obama" types i would've definitely been turned off but we share a similar lvl of cynicism towards modern culture and how it's devolving into racial/sexism propaganda with the end goal of thought policing
>>
>>18216495
Because a modicum of objectiveness when looking at oneself is all one needs.

Your argument still rests on "there are undesirables but they're actually just in denial about their good qualities", which is a fair point, but there are actual people with no redeeming qualities. People who are unattractive, uninteresting, unintelligent and unskilled all in one.
There isn't someone for everyone because people die alone every single day. And that's fine, assuming they've made their peace with it.
>>
>>18216554
Original OP here, it's interesting to see how many responses I garnered, how do I find people like you?
>>
>>18216795
Nigga I just told you download Tinder to find her type. She's literally replying to that post. You actually just blew me.
>>
>>18215004
> bi, but I am really selective towards males
Is this just really common? I'm the same way.
>>
>>18216808
Maybe, there's is a theory of something called the Kinsey Scale, in which all people are more or less a mix of Homosexual and Heterosexual, I believe I am much lower on the Kinsey Scale. if possible I would date a male that had a good personality and kept his body up
>>
>>18214976
Don't stoop that low famalam. Doing such a thing would be a disservice to yourself and only set you back further. What you need to do is start small, perhaps try going to the grocery store and striking a simple conversation with someone. Even as simple as just saying hello. After you've done this a few times, you'll realize that talking to other people you don't know isn't as daunting as it seems. Bonus points if said comments are directed towards a female.. You'll be fine man, just get out there and talk to people.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.