[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to text a girl that I like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SadPepe.jpg (3KB, 122x92px) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.jpg
3KB, 122x92px
Backstory:

>be me in February 2016
>5-6/10 Aryan smart man
>first real day of work meet my coworker
>9-10/10 Aryan qt3.14 about my age (both adult Gen Z)
>Instantaneously get a crush on her
>She has BF (who is a lot older than her)
>Become friends with her over months of working
>Bond over mutual interests (love the same movies, tv shows, and music)
>Get in shape, lose weight, go on nofap, care more about my hygiene/appearance
>My family catches on about how happy I am after hanging out/working with her
>Find out that coworker is moving because of college in July (2016)
>Coworker leaves and I get demotivated
>Lost will power on nofap and gain weight
>Family notices that I am not as happy as usual
>Still text coworker every once in a while (1 a week or 3 a month)
>She's still with her BF
>texts go the same way and are not moving forward the friendship

What do I do 4chan?
>>
>>18214806
Nothing. She has boyfriend.
>>
File: 1486813782888.jpg (29KB, 609x570px) Image search: [Google]
1486813782888.jpg
29KB, 609x570px
>she has a bf

take a wild guess about the proper thing to do

>he thinks texting will get him anywhere
lmoa
>>
>>18214818
>>18214821

I know, I know. But, she is the person that I am closest to outside my immediate family. I really don't want to lose my only real friend.
>>
>>18214825
I feel you in that respect. My girlfriend is my best friend and I can't imagine losing her. That said, something that will make you more attractive and dateable is to be find yourself some security and find good guy friends in your life to be close to as well. She can't be the only one you depend on
>>
>>18214892

I'm trying to get more guy friends. I am a member of my local X-Wing league, but we really don't talk or hang out outside of playing the game.
>>
>>18214806
>moving forward with the friendship

What does that mean? What expectation do you have?
>>
>>18214924

I dunno. Becoming better friends I guess.
>>
>>18214929
Don't, she has a boyfriend.

Keep her as a friend and try to find other women, and maybe see if she can hook you up with some of her hot single friends. Pursue other women and you'll become less emotionally attached to her.

If you try to pursue her romantically while she's not single you're just pouring gasoline on a powder keg.
>>
>>18214825
>>18214929

stop calling her your friend. you're obviously not happy with the way things are. she's not your friend, she's just some girl you can't have. you're sticking around and calling her your friend in hopes that she'll magically fall in love with you, which won't happen
>>
>>18214825
Ask her to set you up with someone.
>>
>>18214956

Fuck, I'm a "nice guy" aren't I?
>>
>>18214970
Nothing wrong with being a nice guy, I've got a beautiful girlfriend who loves the shit out of me and me to her but I never strayed away from being the nice guy at the end of the day you might not get every single girl you want but fuck at the end of the day you don't want to go chasing after girls that don't give you a chance because you're the nice guy. The girls that do care about you being the nice guy are the ones you want to be around. Good luck
>>
>>18214970
Ugh a "nice guy" who has to mention he's a nice guy. I'm out desu
>>
>>18215043
He's not declaring himself nice, he's coming to the realization he's a beta. That's why "nice guy" is in quotes, he means the shitty nice guy. He's had an epiphany. This is progress.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.