[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing virginity to club whores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

My buddy has just turned 20 and is still a virgin. In our group of friends he's the only one still left. He has literally 0 experience with women 100% kissless virgin.

I personally think he should focus on getting a girlfriend to lose it to but my other buddy seems to think he should try to take home a girl from the club to smash but I just don't see it happening.

Even if he manages to bring a girl back how is it going to go since he's a kissless virgin? How will he know what to do? Isn't a club whore going to expect him to know the ropes already?

I'm probably biased because I lost my virginity to my girlfriend who I love and it was everything I could ask for for my first time but I just don't see how a random girl from a club is going to go well.

Obviously it's up to him but do you think I'm giving him the right advice in telling him to wait for a gf?

His concern about waiting for a gf is that, that might take years and there's no harm in trying at the club anyway. I understand what it feels like to be a virgin so late in life and to want to just get sex out the way but I just don't think this is the way for him to do it.

Tl;Dr
Should my buddy (20m) try to lose his virginity to a random girl from the club or wait until he gets a girlfriend?
>>
>I know everything about sex since I'm 21 and smashed (LOL GET IT?!) no less than 4 different women

Club whores aren't going to expect anything out of your friend. They've already decided if they're going to have sex within the first few seconds of meeting him and his experience isn't really going to matter.

But the point is moot since your friend is a bitch baby and already has a pile of excuses about why he won't talk to any girls at the club. He's going to lose his virginity to an Asian masseuse when he's 30.
>>
>>18214692
If I thought I knew everything about sex why would I be posting on here you fucktard.

I'm talking about him potentially having a shitty experience losing his virginity and regretting it afterwards.

He does talk to girls at the club but he's just not very successful in taking them home. I don't doubt that eventually he'll find one
>>
>>18214671
Better to just buy him an actual whore
>>
>>18214727
>So this is what normies think among themselves

Why the fuck do you go to such great lengths in telling us that getting a gf is possible after 20 if we "impruv ourselves"?????
>>
>>18214755
It isn't which is why buying a hooker is the cheapest and best experience for him.
>>
>>18214755

Jesus christ, you're an insufferable fuckface. Consider cutting off your nuts if you're going to turn into a bitch baby as soon as the internet is mean to you.
>>
Why not tinder? You can even gather everyone toghether and coach him when he talks to someone. Only retards can't get laid on tinder.
>>
>Should my buddy (20m) try to lose his virginity to a random girl from the club or wait until he gets a girlfriend?
as a guy who lost his at 22 to a close friend, i'm glad i waited... i mean i was oblivious to the fact that she liked me and it didn't work out, but still, im glad i didn't casually lose it to some girl at a party much less a hooker. get him a GF or a FWB.
>>
>>18214779
Yeah this seems like a good idea actually. Not sure why I didn't think of it before
>>
>>18214775
unless the experience is psychologically damaging. getting a whore is degrading, losing your virginity to one is even worse. I don't know about the guy you were replying to or what he was even on about
>>
>>18214823
At least you get to see a pussy IRL. And these are extremely hard to see for free.
>>
>>18214671
He should go for it. It'll show him that he can do it, and if he has that common strain 'fear of rejection' that leads to obsession with random women who are almost strangers help him get used to actually getting his answer, most of which will be rejections having little to nothing to do with him.

If he 'waits until he gets a girlfriend' he might just sit and wait while thousands of potential girlfriends pass by, and thinks his problem is something other than not actually trying.
>>
>>18214671

It depends. Your friend doesn't seem mature enough for a relationship. Casual sex with a club whore is really difficult as virgin, unless you have a exceptional body.
>>
Protip, drunken one night stand sex is notoriously unsatisfying for women. Typically the guy is so overwhelmed that it's actually happening that he just wants to go to town already - which means little to no foreplay, typically oral for him but not for her, then sex too short for her to get near an orgasm. If he can get it up after drinking.

If he's respectful, seriously willing to have fun WITH her and not just blow a load inside of her, he probably won't stand out as bad. The biggest risk I see is that he can't get hard to begin with, it being his first time and him probably being drunk.
>>
>>18214779
Not true. Not every guy will get a response, especially in certain locations.
>>
>>18214823
It's really not.

Most women are whores anyway.

Once both you and him realize and get over this, the sooner you will be in a position to find a real woman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.