/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My oneitis ghosts me currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1475735588216.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1475735588216.png
2MB, 750x1334px
So I finally met a girl through tinder(after getting extremely few matches). At first we really talked a lot, and she texted me on her own. We always had something to say to each other. Shortly after that we had a date and connected even more and she seemed really enthusiastic about about meeting me. By the second date we were holding hands and hugging, and on the fourth we kissed on the lips. However after that she constantly said that we couldn't meet and started to text me much less, and we had much less conversation in general. After a month we met again. It seemed like it was back to normal, and we kissed again(still only on the lips). But these days she ghosting me again and seems overall colder than in our first dates. I text her first 90% of the time and most of her answers are one liners. Im afraid that she doesn't want to date me anymore and has lost interest but I'm not sure. She is usually very busy in college and works, so it may be that, but I can't help but worry that I appeared as too clingy before her. What should I do. I don't feel like trying to find another girl because I've had so many bad experiences and been rejected so many times, and she's one of the few that I have had more than vapid small talk with. I simply have no more energy to look for other girls.

pic unrelated
>>
Tell her this shit and see what happens. Be honest. It certainly sounds like she's lost interest. Wouldn't it be better if you knew?
>>
>>18214598
I asked her. She keeps telling me that she is very busy. She also doesn't seem annoyed when she answers. I really don't know whats going on but I want to be optimistic. I am not ready to leave her yet. She has exactly what I find attractive(red hair, blue eyes) and we have overlapping interests. I doubt I could find a girl like her. Its such a missed opportunity.
>>
>>18214637
Oh, then you are being dumb. She rejected you already. It's over. Move on.

It isn't a missed opportunity, because you do not have a chance.
>>
>>18214642
Why would she reject after we were just starting to be more intimate? Why not on the first date or before we met?
>>
>>18214656
People change their minds. The why doesn't matter, it isn't personal. She's just not into you.

It happened to me last year. We were talking every day. Then om de a week. Then I got one word answers. The writing is on the wall, man.
>>
>>18214590
>>18214668
going through this feel right now lads

time heals all wounds

hang in there OP ;__;
>>
>>18214676
But time won't get me a gf since I can do more than small talk with so little girls and I've lost most of my will to socialize.
>>
>>18214676
Hopefully I can get one more date and we can be close again. She's only cold when she texts me.
>>
>>18214668
>It happened to me last year. We were talking every day. Then om de a week. Then I got one word answers.

Did you meet her in person? Did you kiss her?
>>
>>18214797
I met her in person several times. She asked me out first, which is why I had high hopes. I eventually asked her out on a date specifically, which she politely denied. We remained friends and saw each other a few more times. Eventually she just stopped engaging in (text) conversations.

If it's too much effort to talk to a friend why should I bother to try to start a conversation.
>>
>>18214831
DESU its too much effort to find another girl for me.
>>
>>18214881
You met this one on fucking Tinder, that's zero effort.
>>
>>18214927
Managing to kiss her required was very energy intensive
>>
>>18214936
But you won't get to do that again. Ever.
>>
Girls ghost guys out of nowhere for no reason at all. In your case you might have been too clingy and it's not like you even got far. Ghosting can happen in a far worse way.

My gf of a few months ghosted me last week. As in, blocked on messaging, no replies to emails. Things were going great and we were planning a weekend getaway together. Then nothing. Radio silence.

Get used to it. Girls are very flaky. And in some cases very disrespectful and inconsiderate.
>>
Ask her straight up and clearly verbalize your concerns when you see her next. Don't listen to the retarded beta faggots going "OMG all girls are the same this happened to me too lololol just move on bro". Find out for yourself, every situation is different.
>>
>>18215291
>1 in the hundreds of girls I asked out will even consider not rejecting me
>1 of those dozens will consider meeting
> 1 of this dozen will consider kissing me
>but none will not ghost me

end me
>>
>>18215606
I think she'll just say that she's been too busy to message me.
>>
>>18215606

Any suggestions on how I should formulate myself?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.