[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really need some advice. I met gorgeous girl playing DOTA 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I really need some advice. I met gorgeous girl playing DOTA 2 (I know right) and we hit it off. I friended her and then we started skyping (She lives in california, and I live in maryland). At the time I was going through a lot of mental shit and she listened to me talk for hours about my problems and was really supportive and kind. She had just got out of a long term relationship with a man she thought she was going to marry (He cheated on her after proposing), and I let her talk to me about that and we bonded over our mutual displeasure with the way life is going. It's been a bit more then a month of talking and she suddenly confessed that she has fallen madly in love with me. She wants to start a long distance relationship with me and then in about 4 months come live near me while I finish my undergraduate (She's 26, I'm 20). I said I really needed some time to think about it and didn't give her an exact answer. I have this feeling in the back of my mind that this may end up being a terrible decision (less for me and more for her, since she's the one who would leave her home), but I also enjoy talking to her so much and think I may be falling in love as well. She's funny, smart, down to earth, gorgeous and we connect on the same wavelength; if this girl lived closer to me and the age difference wasn't so much, I wouldn't be asking you guys for advice, I would go out with her in a heartbeat. That being said, I'm not dumb and I see how someone could think that she sounds absolutely insane but my brain is telling me go for it. Please help me figure this shit out.
>>
for the GOD sake, learn fucking english grammer.
>>
>>18214519
Nah fuck that.
>>
I've been in two long distance relationship and they are incredibly hard. Even if you do end up moving in together, going from never seeing each other to seeing each other every day can be a huge shock and you may find out you are far less attracted to each other than you thought. When you meet someone local it is easy to get a feel for being around them in person so if you do decide to move in together it is usually easy to expect what it's like. I'd so try, but just know the odds are probably against it working out.
>>
>>18214510
She needs to have something to do in her new town. Is she unemployed? This is the risk. Have you met her live? If someone falls in love over skype they have mental issues. It's just a fantasy. It's easy for you to support her when you don't actually have anything at stake. Fucking mental. I say meet up many times before talking stupid shit like moving closer and all that bullshit. Also, use paragraphs you fuck. We're not on skype, you bitch.
>>
>>18214532
Yeah I agree with you and I'm scared of that. Tbf she wouldn't be living with me, just near but I don't know enough about relationships to know if that makes a difference.
>>
>>18214546
So why haven't you met yet? If she's ready to move for you why can't she or you travel to see each other? That's the question. NEETs lose track of reality so easily. This is not Sims.

But you can still make it not have a bad start by seeing each other in less dramatic fashion. Moving for someone is a big step and will put a lot of pressure at the start of the relationship to make it work. See each other on dates, you NEETs. No offense really.
>>
What's your mmr
>>
>>18214626
>>
>>18214654
Work on your Dota skills before you work on your real life skills lmao0o0o0o0
>>
>>18214654
Nice, OP, you answered that, but not this >>18214566
>So why haven't you met yet?
>>
>>18214566
>>18214690
Alright. I don't know why we haven't met yet. You guys bring up some very valid points and I am going to ask her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.