[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best cigarettes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5482.jpg (71KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5482.jpg
71KB, 300x354px
I want to get into smoking can anyone recommend the best brand/high end cigarettes. Also can anyone recommend what type of Tabacco for pipe smoking I should buy? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18213943
>I want to get into smoking
don't
>can anyone recommend the best brand/high end cigarettes
you smoke whatever you started with
>>
As someone who was probably smoking when you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye I suggest you start smoking something without a filter. The company in your picture makes a no filter cigarette. If you're gonna smoke at least look like a man while you do it, and not having a filter is manly as fuck plus it helps with getting the cancer sooner. Why else would you want to smoke in the first place? You're trying to kill yourself with a long, painful, and agonizing death as a result of the lung cancer. All that being said, I suggest you smoke some Lights of any brand though cause you sound like a dumb faggot.
>>
marlboro reds
camel lights

something something cancer something

>>18213962
>I suggest you smoke some Lights of any brand though cause you sound like a dumb faggot.

kek
>>
please start smoking. My tobacco bonds need fresh revenue.
>>
File: jhfdsa.png (55KB, 263x283px) Image search: [Google]
jhfdsa.png
55KB, 263x283px
God I hope you're 12 because thats the only time it's remotely acceptable to say something that retarded.
>>
>>18213943
why? because you want to look cool?

don't forget your zippo lighter and fedora
>>
Try different brands. Stick with what you like. It was Parliament for me. If you just want the most expensive one to look cool, Google it for your country/city.
>>
Smoking cigarettes is kind of stupid. You don't get much of a buzz after a while. Smoking just alleviates withdrawal once you're addicted.

Anyway, definitely go with Marlboro Reds 100's. Light cigarettes have about 80% of the tar and nicotine compared to "full flavored" ones, so you may as well go with the true experience.

If you've smoked a bunch of weed you'll know what to do. If not, it's totally normal to get nauseous and sick for a while. That's because too much nicotine makes you sick, while too little puts you into withdrawal. Have fun.
>>
>>18213943
Dont.
>>
>>18213943
I liked Kamel Reds even though no where around me sells them anymore.
>>
Dont do it. It is a pointless habit. Im paying 6$ a day. Its like rolling up this money and burning it right there. All you get out of is this shit feeling in the mornings. Every work out is like a fire in your lungs, pain breathing. You stink, your clothes stink. Dont fucking do it you moron.
>>
>>18213985
keks
>>

https://youtu.be/mK2fNG26xFg
The fuck wrong with you?
>>
Turkish Royals are really good and so are Kamel reds. American spirits are good but a little more harsher. Just go wild and have fun with it. Try different brands see what you like. It's a horrible life desicion but if your going to do it smoke the best.
>>
>>18213943
Why the bleeding fuck do you want to start smoking ?? It'll at best diminish your lifespan and at worst gift you a slow and very painful death ...
>>
>>18213943
Who gives a fuck, you'll die anyway.

But if you want to have a more pleasurable dying experience, my personal favourites are

American Spirit(Yellow or red label), Golden Virginia,Camel, Kent

in that order. I quit smoking anyway, after you experience heart attack symptoms strong enough to make you stop working and go out to breath some fresh air, and still your heart is pumping like crazy, you really start considering how much you fucked up your life.
>>
Don't do it OP. Look up whats in a pack OP, I've been smoking since i was 12 and i fucking hate them (20 now) don't do it jackass, you will fucking regret it!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.