[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How cruel is it to stay over at his house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: milakunis.jpg (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
milakunis.jpg
4KB, 290x174px
Is it a cruel idea to crash at a friend's place if I suspect he might have a bit of a crush on me? I'm going to his city to visit him and some other mutual friends who live there. I'm crashing at his place for two or three nights. Sometimes he sort of flirts with me and he once told me he finds me attractive. Also, he Facebook-stalks me, so I think he might have a bit of a crush. Is it cruel to sleep next to him in the same bed if I think he might have feelings? Mind you, I have no absolute proof. If he has feelings, will they get worse?
>>
It isn't cruel, but it's kind of shitty.

Why don't you ask him, so that you can reject him gently and remain friends?

I'm about as beta as he sounds, and I would have appreciated if my crush shot me down definitively instead of avoiding it.
>>
>Also, he Facebook-stalks me
How did you figure this out so I can avoid his mistakes

Also this would probably be very crushing if I were him and had feelings for you.
>>
C R U E L A F
R
U
E
L

A
F

Is this bitch even serious i mean really
Air mattress
Fuckin A
>>
>>18213940
Just fuck him dude exchange favors
>>
>>18213940
Is there a specific reason you don't want to sleep with him?
>>
You're taking advantage of his feelings for your own benefit. Given the information, he's definitely into you. Yes it's absolutely cruel.

Tell him explicitly that you're in no way attracted to him but you would appreciate staying at his place for a few nights. If you don't make this clear you're leading him on and it's a shitty move. If he denies you staying, good.
>>
>>18214041
This. If you don't tell him before than you're shitty. Otherwise you're good. He will probably let you stay anyways.
>>
>I want to sleep with you in your bed for the next several days
>This in no way implies sex.

Also

>Will sharing a bed with someone, being incredibly close to them with scents and comfortable clothes in a generally intimate location make him more attracted to me?

Do you know how retarded you sound?
>>
>>18213940
Yes it is, stop fucking with people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.