[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save me from being a sex offender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 505.jpg (89KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
505.jpg
89KB, 550x578px
I need help Bois,

So a while back, I found an ad on Craigslist for an 18yo girl looking for someone. I'm 18 myself, so being the desperate beta I was, I hit her up.
>We chat
>Ask her what she does
>She's a junior in high school
>She then asks how old I am, reply 18
>She says she can't wait until she's 18
>At this point I assume she's 17. Juniors can be 17, right?
>A 17yo girl dating an 18yo guy isn't taboo to my knowledge
>After a while, we exchange naughty pics
>One day, I get a phone call from her
>It's her dad.
>Apparently, he walked in on her taking photos for me
Tells me she's actually 15
>Tell him I had no idea, thought she was 17
>He isn't having it, saying she gave her real age.
No she didn't, I have her birthday and month, but not year.
>She cuts her wrists after being grounded/taking her phone away
>Dad is trying to extort money out of me for counseling, which I'm willing to help, but I don't have nearly enough money for the amount he's asking for.

Either I pay up, or I go to court. If I end up in court, how likely is my defense (I have evidence of no age mentioned) going to hold up? How likely is it that I end up on a sex offender list?
>>
We don't know where you live. Check your local laws and lawyer up.

I don't think your defense of "I thought she was 17" is going to matter, but if she is the one who placed the ad and you never asked her for nudes a lawyer might be able to work with that.
>>
>>18213924
it's a common scam
the scammer usually says the girl is 18 or older
the nudes are random images from the internet
her dad is the scammer or the 'girl' you hooked up with
retard
>>
>>18213958
Lol this

Just block them, you're getting scammed
>>
>>18213958
>>18213971
Don't listen to these guys OP. If you want to get out of this without any legal repercussions you're going to have to suck the dad's cock. Just tell him you really can't afford the money but you're willing to pay with your mouth. Pretty sure the scammer will be okay with this form of payment.
>>
it's a scam. christ you're stupid
>>
>>18213924
This is a well known scam. Don't pay. They'll move on to someone else. If you pay, they'll want more.
>>
>>18213924
Go to the cops, blackmail is illegal.
>>
My girlfriend was 15 when I met her at 18, still together two years later.
>>
>>18213924
Stale pasta m8
>>
Just in case, make sure you delete all traces of photos. It's illegal to store nude images of minors.
>>
>>18213924
It's a scam you retard, call him out on it and tell him to fuck off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.