[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in a high crime rate city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: crime-rate-prairie-provinces.png (15KB, 857x308px) Image search: [Google]
crime-rate-prairie-provinces.png
15KB, 857x308px
Hey guys, due to a really good job opportunity I am moving to Winnipeg, Manitoba. I hear this is a province with one of the highest violent crime rates.
How do you deal with living in an area like this?
My brother and mom live there and have been mugged multiple times (including in broad daylight).
I've never been assaulted or robbed because I live in a good area in Ontario, so I am a little nervous hearing this stuff.
Any advice for staying safe and avoiding crime?
I'm a pretty strong male, but I wouldn't feel confident fighting off someone with a knife.
Thanks a ton for any input lads
>>
>>18213609
You have two mobile phones and two purses.

So when they mugg you, you give them the fake one with some money and shit phone you dont even use.

If you ever thing of resisting, niggers will kill/hurt you without hesitation like animals they are
>>>/pol/ :-D
>>
>>18213609
Just follow this simple advice, op
Around blacks, never relax
>>
I can't speak for the US, but I live in a very poor town in the UK with a high crime rate. Obvious advice is to live near the town centre and not near surrounding suburbs, unless you're 100% sure that the suburb is an affluent one. I haven't found anything that bad other than beggars and drunks, but I've heard that the neighborhoods outside of town are where all the stabbings happen and they can tell who are the outsiders very easily. Also don't take random shortcuts through people's estates that they've lived on their whole life, again those things are like protected areas.
>>
>>18213620
>>18213699
Is there a lot of blacks in the prairie provinces? I was hoping most of the immigrants and blacks were in the east part of Canada (where I am now)
Really good advice with the fake wallet/phone though. appreciate the feedback guys <3
>>
>>18213716
That makes sense, I'll be living in the city center in a pretty major/high end apartment building so hopefully I can just avoid the worst parts of town all together
>>
>>18213609
Buy a gun.
>>
>>18214795
If I lived in the states I would totally give the mugger my shit and then blast the fuck out of them when they start running with my stuff.
>>
>>18213609
the entire province of Maniturba is wildin
>>
>>18215088
Any experiences to share? lmao
>>
>>18215074
Probably find yourself in a bit of trouble if you did that. Here in America, we look down on shooting people in the back.
>>
>>18215074
Nah just make sure there are no witnesses, ie kill the mugger. Then make up some plausible story as to why he was shot in the back like he spun around in a struggle for your gun and you popped him as you broke free. No one worth a shit cares about a dead mugger.
>>
>>18215707
Canada might. Texas doesn't.
>>
>>18213609
pegger here jus stay out the north end and if you have to go to the north end dont travel alone also hope you like cold winters cause we seriously had one where it was colder here than on mars also dont stare at people
>>
>>18213720
When there are excessive amounts of crime there are always brown """people"""
>>
>>18216429
Is the area around fort garry/the forks alright to walk around and meet friendly people?
That's where I'll be but worried that it's a little close to northend
>>
>>18213609
avoid anyone that's not white and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.