[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amphetamines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: adderall-fb[1].jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb[1].jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
I'm so fucking burned out. I've been taking amphetamines to get work done, and it's fucking great. But when I'm coming down or when I'm off it I feel so fucking BURNT. It's like this drug just sucks my personality out of me when I'm off of it. It's so fucking cheap I can just keep sinking into this death trap. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Any ADD or amphetamine fags have similar experiences?
>>
>>18213476
Add is addictive. You are experiencing symptoms of withdrawal. It will get only worse in future, fuck up your attention span and slowly but surely fry your brain to the point where nothing will be exciting anymore.

Drop that shit off and never touch it again since you obviously lack self control.

Google what people do when they are on heroin and how they all inevitably end up. Add addiction is good start in your drug addiction carrer.
>>
>>18213476
some experienced ones told me to smoke weed on comedown. they do help on molly comedown. but definitely not the cure... I love amphetamines and stimulants over any other drugs but gotta keep it safe bro. don't take too much at same time and don't do it too frequently.
>>
>>18213476
i had to quit taking them. started getting panic attacks during comedowns that i mistook as heart attacks.
>>
>>18213476
I have been on aderall and vvyanse for 15 years in June. The issue is that when you are taking the pill it is extremely easy to neglect what your body needs such as water and food. When you are taking these pills you need to have more water then usual. I had similar experiences until I started counting calories and water intake. That isn't to monotonous for me because I am getting /fit/ and on your pill of choice it should be easy to do. I would suggest more sleep and possibly lowering the dosage if you are eating and drinking well and still having these affects. also physical activity on these will be super easy and your body wont feel the same burn that it should if you where not on them. I no longer lift while on them because I feel little to no burn and end up overdoing it, same might be happening to you. Lastly if you are still having these problems change your prescription I did that from focalin xr to adderall to vvyande and I am much better because of that.
>>
>>18213535
That's me.
I was on ADDERRALL cause doctors said I have ADD.

Now I don't feel happiness. Or so it seems. But I also don't feel depression.
>>
I've been prescribed for like, 6 years.
I honestly could not have lived life without them, so I don't regret it. My attention was so fucking shit I literally just could not function and the drugs were a godsend.

However, after 6 years I've noticed the worst side effect is how fucking tired I am all the goddamn time. As soon as it wears off for the day, I'm just so exhausted and no amount of sleep cures it. I slept for 20 hours straight once and still woke up tired. The only way to get rid of that groggy feeling, the only way to keep my eyes open anymore is to take another pill.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.