[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend and I are going long distance for a few months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

My boyfriend and I are going long distance for a few months.
Friday night he said he was going out for a few drinks. He didn't text me since.
We were supposed to talk on skype on Saturday morning and he didn't show up.

Complete radio silence for 4 days. It never happened before.

I texted him a thousand times, I called. His phone was on for a few hours, then always off.

He doesn't have facebook. I don't know his family, and I have no clue about who his friends there are.
He isn't dead according to local bullshitty news site that report fatal accidents and shootings.

Am I fucking getting ghosted by my fucking boyfriend? Is there any other explanation for 4 days of fucking radio silence?
>>
>>18213410
>are going long distance a few months
This is why i dont like english. From this fucked ip grammar sentence we dont know if you
>already are in ldr
>are planning to do ldr in future

Also ldr never works. You have been warned. One of many reasons why is your "radio silence".

He can be dead. He can be in jail. He can be fucking stacy for 4 days straight. He could lost his phone. He could have been kidnapped. And since
>i dont know his family
You werent that deep in relationship anyway. Stay cool and prepare mentaly for finding new bf.

Cheer femanon.
>>
>>18213410

not really. theres the off chance that someone he knows died or some serious emergency or that his phone simply got broken and he doesn't have your contact info memorized.

buttruth is he probably realized that this was a bad idea and ghosted ya.
>>
File: lilbub.gif (550KB, 500x270px)
lilbub.gif
550KB, 500x270px
>>18213518
>Also ldr never works

6 years LDR and goin strong
But yeah 95% of the time they don't work
>>
>>18213518
Oh it's because english isn't my first language. My fault.
We are already in a LDR. From October 2016 till June 2017.

His family lives in another country, he moved to mine to study when he was 18 and wants to stay here after he graduates.
We have been together for a year and half. We're very close. We decided to go meet his family when he comes back, and then get engaged. We're moving in together in June.

He's apparently not dead.
He has a laptop so he could have texted me on skype if he lost his phone. He lives in a first world country so I doubt he fucking got kidnapped.

Cheers.

>>18213524
If he was at home and he wanted to contact me, he had his laptop. He could have used skype.
He either can't or doesn't want to contact me.
>>
>>18213538
Ok anon. It is obvious you are the same anon who post his 6 years ldr story in each ldr thread.

Can i ask you something? Why the fuck are you doing ldr for that long? How do you deal with sex? And why do you have this urge to tell it on anon site like this? To me it seems you are looking for something your ldr is not giving you.

Tell me your story crazy ldr anon. Please.

>>18213549
Nice plans femanon. If you are planning future with him, surely 4 days is nothing. Also remember that serious medical issues happens. Whatever is the case, you will gain nothing with worrying.

Remember hope dies last. /adv/ has no power to help you in this matter, only wild speculations.
>>
>>18213549

sounds like he ghosted ya
>>
>>18213538

>roleplaying for 6 years

if you;'re still in a LDR then the relationship didnt work. you're just role playing
>>
>>18213410
Holy shit, femanon, just chill out and wait until he's done deep dicking the chick he's with and he'll get back to you. Damn
>>
>>18213570
I fucking know.

>>18213574
Can't he text me in between? Fuck.

>>18213562
I don't know. It never happened that he went 4 days without talking.
It's also weird because yesterday his phone was on and now it is not. I don't know.
>>
>>18213585

>I FUCKINGK KNOW
>continues to question it

end this thread.
>>
>>18213562
>Why the fuck are you doing ldr for that long?
Met in highschool, his parents moved 6 hours away. He finished high school while I went to college. He started college, dropped it while I was working on college. Parents had to move even farther so he moved to live with his sister, also 6 hours away. Now he's working on a degree while I'm working at a job 4 hours away.

>How do you deal with sex?
He doesn't have much of a libido, I go through moments of wanting to pull my hair out but then I get over it

>Why do you have this urge to tell it on anon site like this?
To give people hope that just because someone you love is moving far away doesn't mean it's guaranteed to fail.
>>
>>18213664
Hmm. Maybe finally move together? Like finding job near him? It cant be that hard. You are still young, changing job shouldnt be problem.

Just a suggestion femanon. And him having no libido is hard to believe. I bet he faps every day.
>>
>>18213726
>Maybe finally move together?
I figure after he gets his degree we'll make it work.
As far as jobs, it was a shitshow just trying to get my fist job out of college. Over 70 applications and I scored an unpaid internship. Currently in a job that actually pays, but once it's over I'll be able to look for something in the same area as him.

>I bet he faps every day.
Oh yeah, but he's always handled the lack of sex better than me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.