[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to meet degenerates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: don't believe in any of that.jpg (139KB, 1124x1428px) Image search: [Google]
don't believe in any of that.jpg
139KB, 1124x1428px
Where is a cool place to meet degenerates? Not the kind who steal and do heroin, but just the kind who are out of touch and don't know how to get on in society properly. My most beneficial friendship, and the only sexual relationship I'd call romantic, has been with someone who was clueless about their place in society. They might be quirky, awkward, or even gross on occasion, but they're interesting like a case study, and they usually don't require that we spend money in order to have a good time.

I've been working on not being an outcast lately, but it involves a lot of hard work, impressing people, and spending money I really don't want to.

So fuck it. Where can I meet some more degen friends?
>>
>>18213237
killing yourself is the best way
hell is full of people like that
>>
"outcasts" don't go to places to "hang out" and I doubt they'd be appreciative of you finding them "interesting like a case study".
>>
File: groupx.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
groupx.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
This site is your best bet, but there's a reason we don't like to exchange info.

Shit, I don't wanna know anything about you other than what you post here. Dont want to know your name, your age, where you live, what you do.
>>
>>18213244
what are you like, friend?

>>18213249
>I doubt they'd be appreciative of you finding them "interesting like a case study"
I don't think the content of my 4chan posts is gonna become a factor

and yeah I met them in school. from what I've seen of the local community college, they are overflowing with oddballs
>>
>>18213237
Most people don't know their place in society. They just pretend they do in order to fit into society.
>>
>>18213237

advertise that its your birthday on 4chan and that you are hosting a meetup to celebrate. met lots of channers that way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.