[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat girl attraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2926.jpg (23KB, 236x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2926.jpg
23KB, 236x392px
I've been attracted to fat girls for as long as I can remember (up to about the size of pic related), but have always been embarrassed about it so only ever dated skinny/average girls who haven't been able to satisfy me sexually because of my fetish (and it is a fetish, can't really get off to thin girls at all). However, I'm now kinda at the point where I don't give a shit about the embarrassment anymore, so I'm gonna start going for the chubbies.

Problem is, I don't want to scare a potential gf off when she finds out that I only like fat girls. I don't want her to think I'm a creep (inb4 OP is a creep) who's only into her for her weight, because obviously if I'm attracted to her in particular then it'll mean more to me than just that.

So I suppose my question is: will fat girls be grossed out by me if they realise my fetish? Do fat girls even like it if you make it clear that you appreciate their curves, or will they feel self-conscious and insulted?

And most importantly: is there any way for me to go about it in a way where they don't feel objectified?
>>
Don't see the problem. I mean, you just find them attractive, right? You're supposed to date people you're attracted to.

It might be an issue if you want to do deviant things like sticking your penis in their fat rolls or masturbating while watching them eat. But if there's nothing like that, there shouldn't ge an issue.
>>
I like chubby girls so I can somewhat relate, but do you really consider girl in your photo atttactive? Imo thats too much
>>
>>18213162
Yeah I definitely agree, although I do think there's a taboo over dating fat girls. I wouldn't want to do anything quite so deviant, but I'm worried she'd think I was just attracted to her fat rather than her as a person. A lot of the time these girls have lower self-esteem, so I wouldn't want to cause her to think I'm just some lust-driven fetishist who would bang any fat girl just because she's fat.
>>
>>18213163
Yeah definitely, especially her belly. However I think I'd probably have to deal with a lot of judgement from friends and family if I showed up with someone like her on my arm.
>>
Hey fat girls need love too OP. I can relate to your fetish (married a bbw chick myself). Yes, they are self-conscious about their weight, but just treat her how any girl would want to be treated. When she inevitably asks why you're attracted to her in the first place, just tell her you think she's beautiful, even if she can't see it herself.
Also give her a good fucking. That helps things along nicely, and I doubt they will question it if your dick is diamonds.
>>
Stop over thinking this and date who you want.
>>
Just treat the girl you meet (that fat girl) normal. Don't drool looking at her belly first time you see her or just what the anon above said, telling her you wanna stick your penis in her fat or something.
Just treat her normal. See a cute fat girl you like? Hey girl wanna go out for coffee? And from then on do what everyone else would do and that's it.
If you don't act like a creep she won't think that.

I am a chubby girl and I know I wouldn't think you're weird. It starts being weird if you start treating it as a fetish.
>>
>>18213201
Thanks for the reply man! Yeah that's good about telling her I think she's beautiful, because that would be true, guess I don't need to go any further into it than that. And I reckon you're right about it in the bedroom too, kinda speaks for itself if you're diamonds from just looking at them!
>>
>>18213179

You're being paranoid.
>>
>>18213209
Thanks for the advice, that's really helpful. Guess I'm just overthinking things and need to go back to the basics, treat her nice like I would anyone else I fancy. Just don't wanna go hurting anyone's feelings is all - wouldn't want her feel like just an object of sexual desire or anything (which wouldn't be the case), think I've just read too many stories about 'FAs' and how fucking weird most of them come across.
>>
>>18213231
For sure, I am. I think part of it is because I dated an average-sized girl who had an eating disorder in the past and was afraid she'd find out I liked fat girls and it'd mess her up again. It kinda fucked up my whole perception of the subject.
>>
>>18213259
Yeah I totally understand. Before I lost weight I thought men who found me attractive are weird af and couldn't understand what is it they like. And seeing freaks on tv feeding fat girls is not really helping the society to realise liking a fat girl is nothing strange and isn't always a damn fetish.

You seem like a nice guy and I hope you find a nice girl <3
>>
>>18213278
Thanks for your insight, glad I'm not being completely paranoid! I just think self-confidence can often be such an issue on both sides, and often if you're not happy with your own appearance it's hard to understand why anyone else would find you attractive (I also have this issue), basically I just don't want to be the guy that makes a girl question herself in such a way. And I definitely agree with you on the media portrayal of guys who like big girls, trying to make it into a freak-show doesn't help anyone.

I really appreciate you saying that, thank you!
>>
>>18213209
>kink shaming navel fucking
>>
>>18213584
Never tried it, but fair play to anyone who enjoys it!
>>
Absolutely disgusting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.