[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: heroin-works.jpg (862KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
heroin-works.jpg
862KB, 1000x773px
What do you do when you know someone is selling heroin in your city?
>>
>>18213131
its time to become the Batman OP
>>
>>18213131
Call the cops?
>>
>>18213136
but how to i remain anonymous. this person is involved in gang life and i dont need anything coming back to me. If im being honest i want him dead
>>
>>18213131
Blackmail
>>
File: forget about it.png (203KB, 487x271px) Image search: [Google]
forget about it.png
203KB, 487x271px
>>18213131
You don't want to go there, OP.
>>
>>18213174
what do you mean
>>
>>18213131
Buy some black tar and join the fun, bud.
>>
3 people have already overdosed where i am, 1 on heroin, 2 on pills. said person has bragged about being the reason people are dying on facebook
>>
>>18213131
>>18213184
OP, you have to realize one thing:
only unhappy sad people seeks hard drugs like heroin as an escape from their fucked up lives. And sometimes some stupid horny teen who wants to have fun.

In both ways this works like natural selection. Nobody reasonable and content with his life will try heroin. Only super stupid people who doesnt dont think before act and people with already broken lives do this.

If your gov would want to stop this, it would start by improving its citizens lives and stopped criminalizing drugs.

For your own sake do exactly nothing. Police will sooner or later catch the dealer anyway and the junkies are practiaclly lost case from day one in case of heroin.

Also if you think kids in school are too stupid to realize that druhs are bad, all it takes is one dead children and all other children will start imagining dealer as pure evil and will stay away.

The best you can do is educate your future kids about drugs and keep your distance from dealer.
>>
>>18213141
just go in person to the local police station and ask to talk to someone in the narcotics unit or google your local sheriffs office and find the narcotics number. remaining "anonymous" is as simple as telling them exactly that.
>>
>>18213236
>If your gov would want to stop this, it would start by improving its citizens lives and stopped criminalizing drugs.

This is why I dont understand how methadone clinics work, they don't seem to encourage people to stop using and just let their dose go up higher and higher over time, but I guess most of the people who go there use right after they leave the building, so they'll be on it for life either way.
>>
>>18213131
Submit a tip to a crime hotline if you do anything at all. It's probably best to stay out of it though.

>>18213236
Take a screenshot of the post, upload it somewhere, and paste a link to it in the submission.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.