[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I date or continue doing me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1491840433119.jpg (53KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1491840433119.jpg
53KB, 460x460px
Long story short: Girl broke up with ex, came to me after 3 days, told her to chill and process her breakup first, friends for a few months, she kept sleeping with other guys while saying I was the one for her, made me wary, kept trying to have sex with me, told her to wait; valentines day I go to make it happen and she tells me she's dating someone else. Tells me she still cares about me. Starts bringing that guy to our mutual place of work where I have to see him. We fight, ask her why she'd say those things and then go do this. Tells me he's "Cute, funny and nice" I tell her, "Anyone can buy you something. All it requires is money. But time and investment in the little things? Spending time with you? Actually caring about what you think or say? Remembering those things? You can't buy that". But her response was that the new guy was putting in a lot of "effort" and I mentally checked that off as, "We're fucking and the sex is good". Because that's what she'd pushed for a bit in the beginning and I'd told her to wait, because I wasn't so sure what she was offering apart from the sex. She'd never cook, she'd listen to what I'd say but then blow it off, always complained about things being difficult, drank a lot and always in bars with random guys or girlfriends, and the only thing she ever did for me; that I'm assuming she's done for other guys anyway, is bring me a can of iced tea one day. That's it. I cooked for her every Sunday, fixed her car twice, lent her my car; always was there when she needed me. So finally decided to move on mostly, still annoyed when I see her at work.

New situation: 19 y/0 girl at work is crushing on me for the past year. I keep side stepping it, she's attractive, but I'm 28 and it feels weird. Plus she's a virgin and while I am as well(Waiting for the right girl), I worry that because of her age, she'll want to explore sooner or later and I'd be wasting my time building with her. What do I do? I still think about the other girl(24 y/o)
>>
>>18213088
cuck
>>
>>18213088
>OP Here. I believe in love, yes; but I also believe in human nature and not making the same mistakes over and over. I don't really want to date a girl from work or get close to one again(The 19 y/o is quitting soon though) and secondly I feel like I need time to deal with this 24 y/o and the bullshit she just finished putting me through emotionally and mentally. Should I be polite and let the other girl go? I don't want to date for the sake of dating or because I'm lonely. I want to date someone because I actually like them and want to build with them.
>>
>>18213088

New situation: 19 y/0 girl at work is crushing on me for the past year. I keep side stepping it, she's attractive, but I'm 28 and it feels weird. Plus she's a virgin and while I am as well(Waiting for the right girl), I worry that because of her age, she'll want to explore sooner or later and I'd be wasting my time building with her. What do I do? I still think about the other girl(24 y/o)

Plus she's a virgin and while I am as well(Waiting for the right girl),

>>
>>18213088
You're a very smart man OP. Someone who has a very good self control. I'd advice you to start talking with the nineteen year old. Wait on having sex with her for at least a year and see how things goes. Building something with someone is better than being alone and posting on 4chan,yet I also agree that being wary of her because of her inexperienced is also understandable. You just have to take that chance though because she might not want others if she starts to love you and only you.
>take a risk and have a chance to love someone for the rest of your life
>be alone and wait for the next girl and perhaps eventually settle out of desperation
take your chances man. Just dont mess with that 24 year old girl who needs sex and is highly dependent on others
>>
>>18213088
You're a huge fucking moron if you think the first girl is better than the second one.
Go for the second one, she obviously likes you and isn't a complete wackjob.

>but I'm 28 and it feels weird
Fucking loser
Really, you FEEL WEIRD about it?

She's past 18. Age doesn't really mean too much and it obviously doesn't to her. Only you have a problem with this.
>>
>>18213214
Yeah, I know right? Shocking!
>>18213228
>>18213275
Well that's the thing, I've talked to her a bit and she does seem like a well rounded girl. But I barely know her and everyone is "nice" in the beginning anyway. I think she turns twenty in the fall, we went out for coffee the other week and chatted for a few hours. I just...I know you guys are going to roast me for this, but I can't help thinking that the 24 y/o might come running back. Honestly I loathe her at this point, but the idea of "We almost were a couple" keeps floating into my head. I dunno...and seriously, is a 28 y/o dating a 20 y/o not creepy?
>>
>>18213372
If it's legal and you both like each other go for it. Seriously, what is "creepy" to you? What value does that have to you (and mind you, this is something you think, it does not necessarily mean it would be like that for other people)?
I think you should try, I'm not even gonna touch the other girl because the answer would be obvious.
>>
>>18213387
lol god dammit, I feel like a true moron. Why can't I completely shake thinking about this other girl then?
>>
File: 1491808381546.png (2MB, 1520x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1491808381546.png
2MB, 1520x1126px
>>18213088
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.