[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being only attracted to men I can't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Cv-mX7dWcAEBFkf.jpg (38KB, 488x680px) Image search: [Google]
Cv-mX7dWcAEBFkf.jpg
38KB, 488x680px
From a really young age, I've only had crushes on men who I obviously can't have. When I was in middle school, it was my math teacher. When I was in high school, it was my music teacher. Now it's a Catholic priest. Any person I've been attracted to outside this dynamic, the moment I felt I could possibly be with them, I wasn't attracted to them anymore. As in I've never been in a relationship because I kill it before it ever happens because the very fact that it could happen turns me off.

Do I just have self-esteem problems? Or do I have some kinda weird fetish? How do I fix this so I can stop being autistic?
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>18213030
how did you end uo crushing on a catholic priest6
>>
>>18213035
Well he was actually another teacher, technically. I went to a Catholic school and he was the religion teacher as well as involved in a lot of different things. I also used to sing in a band and one time we performed in front of the school and we had him, the priest, play the violin for it (long story), so we were at practices and stuff a lot. And it just escalated. (This priest is only, like, 30. I'm 19.)
>>
Fetish for forbidden love
>>
>>18213030
Sounds like you just have a thing for older men / authority figures, and you just happen to think that you have a thing for 'guys you can't have' because all the handsome sirs in the immediate vicinity couldn't date you for ethical reasons.

Start throwing yourself at grad students so that you can have an older guy with no breach of ethics on their part.
>>
I'm sorry OP, but you're doomed to live out a sexless paradox for the rest of your life.

If i tell you that you have the potential to rape anybody you want to, does that make you not attracted to anybody anymore?
>>
>>18213030
Do you have friends, OP?
>>
Your core complaint seems to be fear of commitment. You crush on people you can't have because you have issues with the idea of having actual relations with them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.