[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On distance couple since 2 years, finally gonna meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Good evening /adv/, me and my gf have been on couple since 2015.. but online, I'm now living in France and she lives in Russia (We knew each other in elementary school long time ago). It has been 2 years that we're together and we're planning to meet for the first time (since we're together). For the moment everything is alright but I'm afraid that things in reality may be different (she not liking me, etc...) I don't really know if it's going to work or not, I hope so. Now tell me, /adv/, what do you think about it? what should I do and will everything will be fine or not? If you had similar stories you can share too!
>>
Do you guys video chat, or is it just by text
>>
>>18213010
We do both
>>
>>18213014
I don't see how it can go wrong, the best way to ensure the relationship becomes established is to become intimate through intercourse, that pretty much will determine whether or not she or you made the right choice and will continue to stay committed.
>>
>>18213025
I need more self-confidence, I guess, it has been a very long time since I've been in couple, beside I haven't got much experience for a 18 yo guy
>>
>>18213029
Are both of you virgins?
>>
>>18213039
Yes
>>
>>18213039
does it affect anything?
>>
>>18213046
Then just fuck her.
It's that simple, take it slow and once you guys have intimate sex and since you guys are both doing it for the first time, the relationship will last for some time.
>>
>>18213054
What if she feels uncomfortable about sex? We already talked about it but she never said that she was beem on it
>>
sorry for bad English frenchie here
>>
>>18213058
How long are you guys meeting for?
>>
>>18213064
1 maybe 2 weeks or a little more. It depends on who's going to visit the other
>>
>>18213067
Well that's plenty of time to convince her to have sex, when she comes don't do boring shit like stay at home, take her to places and go out at night and stuff, just have a good time and just hope it works out because long distance relationships almost never work out, 60% of a relationship is based upon intimacy and human to human interaction.
>>
>>18213069
Yes, I'll be sure to do that. I know they never work out that's why we decided to meet. Now I'm afraid af from failing in this relationship
>>
>>18213072
Stop being afraid, be confident and optimistic, you guys have been talking for 2 years, and are both virgins, you can do it!
>>
>>18213082
Right, I probably won't be rejected then, since we planned to do many stuff when we will meet
>>
>>18213086
Yup nothing can go wrong, and the fact that both of your are committed to meet up means both of you are both in agreement and hopeful for the relationship to work, just stop worrying and imagine all the good things to come, not "what ifs"
>>
>>18213091
Thanks for support dude, I will give my best anyways. We're also planning to live together in the future
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.