[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to de/pol/ brother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: depollinate.jpg (628KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
depollinate.jpg
628KB, 740x1024px
My 11yo brother is starting to take my dad's /pol/-shit too seriously. He spouts "kafir" on the regular and has developed a superiority complex to other races. I know I'll have to distance myself from most of my family for their shit worldview, but I don't want to lose him too.
Please help
>>
If niggers are low quality, explain Ben Carson. If women are weak, explain Margaret Thatcher.

The individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership, any group membership, any individual.

If white people are genetically superior, explain Michael Moore. I could just go on and on and on like this. Prejudice is a very lazy way of predicting outcomes.
>>
>>18212883
How did your what sounds like based dad raise suck a cuck like you when your brother is turning out normal
>>
>>18212896
Outliers that prove the rule.
>>
>>18212950
That doesn't make any sense, Anon.
>>
>>18212896
> lists two right wingers as examples of successful people
> lists a left winger as an example of a dunce
> in an attempt to disprove right wing ideology

anon...
>>
>>18212965
If niggers are low quality, explain Barack Obama. If women are weak, explain Chancellor Merkel. If white people are genetically superior, explain Duck Dynasty.
>>
>>18212968
>the presence of an exception applying to a specific case establishes ("proves") that a general rule exists.
Done and done. Next!
>>
>>18212947
Parents divorced when I was 7. Mother got custody of both of us. I'm leaving this shithole and plan to cut off people that will restrict me (I'm not taking their shit when I date a non-white girl [spoiler]or guy[/spoiler]).

I don't want to cut off my brother, though.

>inb4 "single mom left him an effeminate cuck"
>>
>>18212976
Single mother raised a cuck
Every
Single
Time
>>
File: obamas legacy.png (3MB, 2853x1506px) Image search: [Google]
obamas legacy.png
3MB, 2853x1506px
>>18212968
> barack obama, pic related

> merkel, ruined europe because fee fees

> duck dynasty, self made millionaires

anon...
>>
File: 1434491093365.jpg (10KB, 176x184px) Image search: [Google]
1434491093365.jpg
10KB, 176x184px
>>18212968
>>18212896
>if asians are short explain Bao Xishun
>if women are physically weak explain Tatiana Kashirina
You can "prove" pretty much anything with that retarded logic.
>>
>>18212968
You seriously gonna use a half-White who spent his formative years growing up in Asia as the model of a successful Black man?
>>
This should go to show you OP that even 11 year olds can quickly identify non-superficial differences between the races. Having pride in one's own race is a far healthier way to live instead of treating these things they find as completely arbitrary individual traits. That's setting them up for broken expectations, like thinking they will compete on a level playing field with Jerome in basketball, or Anyong in advanced math.
>>
Force him to volunteer and help poor people and go outside and live an active life, that's what helped me get over my /pol/ phase; before I'd just play video games and masturbate excessively, that fucked up my mentality and made me fat and bitter.
>>
>>18212896
Thing is that it tends to average so for women to have a better average and not be really fucking far from Ken there has to be one excelling women every 20 below average
>>
>>18212984
What it proves is that the individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership. Categorically.
>>
>>18212968
Barack Obama is incredibly low quality, he is lucky he had a military and buisness empire backing him up or else he could have been known for rolling a bitch ass joint instead
>>
Do you faggots just search every board for the word "/pol/"?
>>
>>18213017
It only took 13 replies before an actual answer!
I'll try that. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18213040
We just came out of an election cycle I'd bet most of 4chan has been over there at some point, and it's not like the opinions are THAT crazy
>>
>>18213040
Left fig from [s4s] on
>>
File: 1488949850601.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1488949850601.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>18213005
I'm pretty sure there's a difference between having pride in one's race and acting superior to someone just because you're a certain skin color.
I mean, is a white, fat, neckbeard, NEET who shitposts on 4chan all day suddenly superior to a black, healthy, young man who contributes to society just because he's white?
>>
>>18213155
> there's a difference
I believe this as well, unfortunately a great number of people do not and choose to read "superiority" into everything, a word I did not mention or even allude to. But I can see you have already decided to cast superiority on black people by framing your argument that way. Dern racists!
>>
>>18213196
>unfortunately a great number of people do not and choose to read "superiority" into everything
The only reason why I mentioned superiority in my argument in the first place is because OP literally said that his brother starting to develop a superiority complex from this way of thinking. Either that or we were both reading from different texts.
>>
>>18213196
Did you read the thread before you commented? I bet you didn't...
>>
>>18213312
I'm suggesting that's what OP is reading into their brother's behavior. Unless he actually is saying shit like white power.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.