[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1231682898-Lucia-163.jpg (25KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
1231682898-Lucia-163.jpg
25KB, 469x700px
I'm a guy who never gets addicted to nothing, i tried cigarettes, alcohol, weed, but nothing compares to a woman. I'm not addicted to every woman, in fact there are women that i don't care at all, but when i'm with a woman i like i become seriously addicted, i want to be with them all the time, i want to have sex all the time, i become really dependant and if i don't get it i become really upset. I did all kind of crazy things for women, not going to work, quitting a job, fight with friends, convince her to quit things in order to spend more time together. I know it's not good, but i cannot help myself.
I also prefer to be surrounded by women than by men, i feel ten times more comfortable. With women it's like they just want to have a good time, and even if they're not in the mood to talk, it's not hard for me to make friends with them and eventually fuck them.
Any advice? How can i stop being so obsessed about them?
>>
Mommy Issues: The Post
>>
File: 1489232890899.jpg (532KB, 748x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1489232890899.jpg
532KB, 748x1171px
sup with girls on /adv/ being obsessed with guys wanting to fuck their own mother? Projecting much, or? You get turned on by your dad? wtf is this shit.
>>
>>18212648
Women want you for a social status, security or financial gain. It's very rarely these days for you to find a genuine connection with a woman that won't want these things from you, and want you for who you are on the inside.
The moment you come to terms with that, and you feel like you want to settle down, dread will start creeping up on you, and you won't look at women the same.
>>
>>18212682
You're wrong man, it's true that they seek also financial gain and security, but for them, being with someone who treats them good(and by treating them good i don't mean just fucking them good) is a huge turn on. I'm having some troubles with my woman right now because she is experiencing a social economical raise since she've found a nice job in her country and now she doesn't know for sure if coming with me(i don't want to live in her city, it's really shitty and i don't have any possibilities to grow) or continuing her job/career there.
So far i have to accept that her career is becoming more important, since her boss is giving her full control about her job and a good salary and so on, but i know she can't live without me for very long,
Women can be real bitches if they want, but if you treat them good, and give them what they want emotionally, they don't have any chance of being cunts with you. Unless you're with a real bitch, which is not so common as we think
>>
>>18212648

Dunno. I am quite beta unless I am around women. I need them, I need to flirt with a woman each couple of days. Once I realize how they are and what they want, I usually lose much of my interest in them to the point of sometimes they asking me for sex.

I think I have copied this hit and run behavior from them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.