[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ogo.png (147KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
ogo.png
147KB, 265x200px
>be me
>be 19 y/o girl
>insecure as eff
Tips on how to boost confidence??
(instead of over face-doxxing or medication)
>>
>>18212629
>be me
See that's where you went wrong, try being someone else.
>>
>>18212629
Try not being ugly
>>
>>18212629
Start looking people in the eyes, especially when talking/listening, and everyone you pass on the street - never be the first one to look away, you'll notice how overwhelmingly many people are insecure, and it'll automatically shift your own esteem. Also ask/greet/compliment strangers, anyone in normal interactions. The more people you've talked to during the day, the more natural it becomes once you run in to qt3.14

>inb4 creepy
No. Confident. Remember to nod/smile/whatever to whoever's not looking away after a few seconds.
>>
>>18212629
Hi.
38 year old femanon here.
I used to be you, or maybe worse.
I threw myself into learning everything I could. I gained confidence this way.
Learn skills and languages & cooking.
A book that was really helpful to me at this age was: Letters to a Young Poet by Rainier Maria Rilke.
>>
>>18212703
A former friend of mine gave me that book about ten years ago. Never did read it, but it's one of less than 30 books on my shelves.

How did it change things for you?
>>
>>18212725
It made me comfortable with my ultimate aloneness (even within a relationship), and helped me tune in to all the beauty in the world.
Absolutely read it.
>>
>>18212725
2 people told you to check the book out. Just read it. 4chan can't do everything for you.
>>
>>18212629

confidence is the belief in the truth of something.

so in order to be confident there must be a truth. if there is a truth, acknowledge it. if there is no truth to be confident in, fix it.
>>
>>18212756

this. an ugly woman with 'confidence' in her looks is just laughed at. its not confidence, its arrogance.
>>
>>18212742
I'm not complaining?
>>
File: 7dMZjMh.jpg (170KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
7dMZjMh.jpg
170KB, 960x960px
mass sending ur waist pics and ur eye pupils to any intelligent species over the milky way or andromeda.
maybe it will reach TRAPPIST-1 oneday, by then humans will be Type 3 civilization -on Sagan-Kardashev scale- that managed to bottle a star via nuclear fusion while mining the lunar dust for Deuterium.
and by then NASA DSN will be offered as a free communication infrastructure for ppl to use.
so yeah u have sent extraterrestrial interstellar nudes, so why u would be insecure about urself.
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19KB, 618x416px) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19KB, 618x416px
>>18212629
Have more sex. Making guys cum will help you feel beautiful and validated
>>
>>18212629
if you want to get coffee I'll show you how to build some confidence
>>
File: 354624563242.jpg (55KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
354624563242.jpg
55KB, 500x625px
Realize that most "humans" are subspecies trash that don't offer anything to the world, and as long as you do, you're better than a few billion peeps, Hope I helped.
>>
>>18212629
>boosting confidence
listen to heavy metal
simply stop caring about shit
develop hobbies
just do shit in general that give you thrills
>>
>>18212629
Listen to Alex Jones and similar and realise that completely retarded people have succeeded, and so you should be able to as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.