[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another thread about dealing with rejection.. Yes...my ex dumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491806590476.jpg (29KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491806590476.jpg
29KB, 400x465px
Another thread about dealing with rejection..
Yes...my ex dumped me 6 months ago after 3 years in relation, we have seen each other for the last time around 4 months ago... To be honest I do know that there is no point in chasing her... I am trying to keep myself busy as much as possible, I am working out a lot, trying to get in shape, meeting with friends regularly, reading books, doing studies and so on... However lately I have found out that she is in another relation already and is dating some bloke... I have this thought in my head that I am condemned for eternal loneliness and unhappiness while thinking about how easy it as for her to move on... It was fucking three years, was it meaningless for her? I cannot think about other women at the moment,I just think about her and her new bloke...
Any advice? what should I do, how to stop thinking about this crap?
>>
>>18212408
I am sad...
>>
>>18212408
It's likely that she began to move on while still in a relationship with you. It's also likely that the next guy is just a rebound and that it has no future. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just take your time grieving. The pain will lessen with time.
>>
>>18212408
Got this problem too, it was 2 years relationship
I am sad too..
>>
>>18212484
We are so sad...
>>18212461
Yeah, might be, however I also have an idea that it might have been similar with me, because she got in relation with me some time after the break up with one of our mutual friend. So she just might be slut or something... but still... 3 years...
>>
She began moving on and disconnecting long before. If she got that guy that quick and he's nothing special then it's clearly a rebound dick. She just wants the dick without all the time needing to build a relationship.
>>
>>18212497
Well, from what I know is a new guy whom she get to know through one of the friends from her course.
>>
>>18212461

Yup. There is just as much chance that he can't believe his luck that a girl like her would be interested in a guy like him. 6 month of fawning after her before she broke up with you and here's her 'best friend' was to 'be there for her'. They will break up, and if they don't then good for them.

You see the whole exercising, reading, discovering new hobbies and bettering yourself in general. Nothing is going to change over 6 months... You keep that up for 6 years and compare your lives then.

A lot of the players from their early 20s already have a few kids to a few mothers and believe me they're not desirable. She could marry him, have a kid within 2 years, just to find out he has a kid to someone else, his ex oneitis wants him after he gets a promotion and now your ex is a single mother. Would that make you happy? It happens more often than you think and its not a nice thing to watch happen to someone you loved. But if you're better than that, you're better than that and that's all there is to it.

My ex has had a string of relationships/flings that all ended terribly. I might sound a bit bitter, but one bad relationship with no kids is absolutely nothing compared to being pulled through the ringer of the online dating circuits. Got knows what sociopaths, psychos, bipolars, schitzos, manic depressives, suicidals, drug addicts, narcissists and violent tempered people she's been involved with since me. All I know she's trying to reconnect with my best friend when he announced his wedding. Maybe I'm just full of it.

Keep yourself in shape. Live within your means, don't buy a stupid car or live in a stupid apartment unless it's well within your budget. Don't smoke cigarettes, don't become an alcoholic, don't become a pothead, don't party every weekend. Further your career and be content in the company of the most important person in your life.
>>
>>18212553

This advice is probably going to apply to you more as you graduate. I started writing it before you responded. Everyone at university is full of potential and they're all going to be a great big success as they graduate. University is probably the only time you can sell yourself based on your potential alone.
>>
>>18212408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
>>
>>18212408

Men keep believing that women just "leave" all of the sudden, nope. She could of been contemplating leaving you for 3 months or 6 months, 1 year or 2 years. Don't get me wrong women will give you ample chances. A lot of relationships go wrong because men stop doing things that got their gfs in the first place(super ridiculously common). With that said, a lot of men set themselves up for disaster though, they get all infatuated(infatuation is straight poison, control yourself) then call their gf 7 hours everyday, text her cute pics every day, watch movies with her all weekend nights, say i love you 15 times a day. Women keep track of all of that and expect that the ENTIRETY of the relationship, if you stop doing it, in her mind she'll feel less loved and taken for granted, then this is where she improvises an escape route. Women stick around with guys she's falling out of love with because she either doesn't want to be alone or for stability. That's why its bad for you to live with chicks until you know her like a book, she will put up with your shit just so she doesn't have to pay rent on her own or go live back with her mom if things go bad. Men are guilty of this too, NO WOMEN BASHING.

Another mistake in relationships its that men get too complacent and become a doormat, never let your gf wash the scent of catnip that attracts all the pussycats, always show your gf she can be replaced, you're a sex god, and ladies still crave you. Also, that you will pursue your happiness no matter what. Women agenda in relationships is to get CONTROL, so she can have you all to herself and manipulate you to do her whims, don't let them, show her it's my way or the highway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.