[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the crazy person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0317.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
It drives me fucking insane when women don't text me back. It doesn't have to be a prompt text back depending on what I sent. Like if I make effort to set up a outing... and get no text back. It's just turns into a aidsy situation.

For example, I texted this woman last week to go out on monday(yesterday). No response. Before that I texted her two times with general questions like "hey how's your dog doing after that surgery it had?" Just to show that I was thinking about her.

No response. So now I have total triple texted her in the span of 1 week.

Women have this terrible way of making the dude feel like the crazy one. People who don't text back are the fucking worst.

Like I said, I understand if people are busy but not being able to respond for a whole week?

Also, I am positive that if I never text her first, she would never text me at all.

Dating in this day and age is pure dog shit. I am actually tempted to just go off on this girl and just let her have it textually. But I don't think that's fair to her somehow.

Why don't women text back? She told me she liked me too.

FUCK
>>
you are a total stranger. you should let things rest till the date. you're not yet inside the circle of people they have random small talk texting with during the week.
i understand that you want to keep the conversation alive, but your first mistake was to make a date so far ahead. i strongly suggest to find a date asap (3 day span i'd say). it is one thing to text with someone you met online and it's the main form you two communicated. or if you know someone already and usually have good conversations. but if this was anything like a cold approach, i understand that she first wants to get the date under her belt to see if you are someone she wants to invest time and energy in. ofc it is god damn fucking rude to not text back at all. she could have atleast sent you a short answer. she might just be a piece of shit in general for going trough with this in such a way. but keep it in mind for next time.
>>
Calm down you sensitive wuss. So what if she doesn't text back, carry on your life as per normal. If she eventually texts back then great and if she doesn't then continue with whatever you were doing before you met her. Are you really that desperate for her attention?
>>
>>18212228
>aidsy

Is this slang now? Jesus.
>>
>>18212234
Actually yes. Yes I am that desperate. I don't want to be but have no idea how to change it.

I don't have much luck with women and when I do get attention from one I get super anxious. I get "stuck" on women very easily. In fact.. I didn't say it in the OP but the girl I am referring to in the OP I have actually been chasing since 2012. I am a pretty hopeless. Afflicted by limerence
>>
>>18212241
Get over the oneitis, it's only holding you back. I used to have a big crush on a girl I had known since childhood and all through school. We said hi now and then and were on good terms. I talked with her one night and she gave me her # so we could hangout but I never got a reply. I sent two texts in one week. It's BS but if they don't have the decency to acknowledge you, fuck em. Look for other girls.
>>
>>18212241
>I have actually been chasing since 2012

You just aren't getting the message she's sending, are you?
>>
>>18212228
>"hey how's your dog doing after that surgery it had?"

What's her dogs name OP?
>>
Welcome to the real world. Girls are very flaky and bad at replying to messages. Often they will just ghost a guy out of nowhere for no reason. Nothing you can do in this case, just move on.
>>
>>18212588
To be fair to OP, it's also the fault of the girls for being such cowards that they can't tell someone to fuck off.
>>
>>18212228

fuck man, it's simple ... if a chick doesn't reply, she's not into you.

period.

full stop.

no questions.
>>
>>18212228
Women are people. (Shocking for the r9k audience but just stay with me for a moment) People lead lives. Lives take a certain amount of time and concentration. Not knowing their situation, you can't tell whether one week is much or not.

>Also, I am positive that if I never text her first, she would never text me at all.
If that's really the case, she's simply not interested and still texts back because she's too pussy/immature/inexperienced to delete you.

>I am actually tempted to just go off on this girl and just let her have it textually.
Well, it'd confirm to her that you're a needy faggot that isn't worth her time, but what would you get sans the illusion of "I showed her!"

>>18212705
Unless you're a sociopath or confident it's pretty tricky. Given the wording from OP, both are probably still kids, so what do you expect?
>>
File: 20170411_142304.png (287KB, 1243x2009px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_142304.png
287KB, 1243x2009px
>>18212228
You're probably saying the wrong stuff thats why
>>
>>18213399
> this counts as English in 2017
just kill me now
>>
>>18212759
She and I are both 26. I am just so stuck on her because she is the only girl to show me any attention.

Where the FUCK do you even meet other girls? I haven't met another dateable woman in years. Dateable as in doesn't work at my job, has not dated any of my friends and is close to my age.

I tried online dating too but no luck. Been on OkCupid for 4 years and zero dates.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.