[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to tell my sister I had sex with a prostitute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1488413704813.webm (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488413704813.webm
224KB, 1280x720px
Our parents were very strict Catholics. We weren't expected to have sex until we were married. She's definitely a virgin. She thinks I am too.

She's 23, I'm 28. I did it when I was 25 and it was my first time. The woman was alright, not bad, not standout.

My sister's just started working. She's never had a bf. Literally straight as an arrow. She doesn't know I'm crooked as fuck.
>>
Why tell her, though?
>>
First of all, why tell? And second, your upbringing has messed up your mind. There is nothing wrong with having sex with a prostitute or losing your virginity to one.
>>
Did she ask you?
>>
>>18212179
Why do you feel you need to tell her? Is there something you didn't tell here?

And why do you assume your sis is a virgin? I'm serious since she's 23 and growing up in strict religion household must build her sexual desire really bad.
Don't take me wrong, I've been fucking few girls with upbringing like your sister. They'll lied to their parents and say they're just going out with some friends to do group/volunteeer work or maybe have overtime/company dinner. So, unless you had your eyes on your sister 24/7 or she's just repulsive in looks and personality, some guy must've hitting her.
>>
>>18212183
It would be fun watching her freak out. I just don't know what will happen after.

We've never been close, btw. We've lived practically separate lives growing up but I don't live far away and we see each other regularly at our parents' house when I visit.
>>
>>18212195
>And why do you assume your sis is a virgin? I'm serious since she's 23 and growing up in strict religion household must build her sexual desire really bad.

All girls school. She just came back from uni and she was in a woman mostly degree.

100% she's a virgin. She freaked out pretty bad when she learned one of our cousins (older than me) was going to have a baby.
>>
>>18212208
Like I said, unless you've got your eyes 24/7 or you finger her and can feel her hymen intact the possibility is still there.

Also, why do you want to tell her?
>>
>>18212200
Then who the fuck cares if it's a good idea or not? If it's just for fun, do whatever you want. But I think you are overestimating her reaction, if you say you aren't even close.
>>
>>18212213
The hymen is not a reliable indicator of virginity.
>>
>>18212213

>>18212200

100% sure she's never done it before dude. She's practically a nun. She even hang out with actual nuns at church.

>>18212218
Sort of not close/close. We talk and keep in touch. She thinks I'm a successful stand-up guy and looks up to me. I work in academia.
>>
>>18212179
>she thinks I'm a virgin
>but she couldn't have been more wrong!
>for I had sex once!
>and also I had to pay for it

8/10 if troll
11/10 if real
would read again
>>
>>18212200
That's weird. Are you emotionally stunted? My advice is to not tell your sister, and maybe consider therapy.
>>
>>18212236
What's weird? Going to your parents' house?
>>
kids brought up under strict catholic households such autists and freaks
>>
>>18212200

Yes, but you need to tell it in a way that gives you a way to excuse it by saying "jeez, i was just kidding. I just wanted to see her frigid over reaction".

Say that you xame so hard that you roared. She was shivering with fear!
>>
>>18212416
I really want her to know. I want a more honest relationship with my sister. I'm tired of hiding stuff.
>>
>>18212179
Precisely what business is it of hers?
>>
File: 1488453823581.jpg (16KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1488453823581.jpg
16KB, 222x227px
FUCK NO.

What possible good outcome could com out of it.
Keep your degenerate Christ lover mouth shut and keep your fucking head down, unless you want your ass disowned
>>
>>18212179
There are some things you should take to your grave.
>>
>>18213728
and those are sperms
>>
>>18212179
let me marry your sister OP
>>
>>18212179
>Literally straight as an arrow.
Tell her, then come back and tell /adv/ about the fall out with your parents when she tells them immediately after.
pls
>>
>>18214282
That's the other thing. I kind of want her to realize life isn't exactly like we were told it was.
>>
>>18215243

She's 23 and is working what I assume is a real job. She probably knows a good deal about how life is, she's not 15 anymore bro and you shouldn't antagonize her by trying to posture as if you knew better. There is nothing necessarily wrong about saving yourself for marriage if that's what she wants out of life, the arguement "buuuuut what if her husband is bad at sex" is the most retarded arguement ever that is literally destroyed by even the greenest of high school debaters.

You should just focus on yourself, be happy that she's happy, and NOT SHARE YOUR DIRTY SECRETS WITH YOUR FUCKING SISTER.

This is honestly marginally less retarded than "should I tell her I cheated on her". Of course you shouldn't. What do you think will happen ?
>>
>>18215262
this OP, tell your sister you cheated on her
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.