[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

caught the feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: my social skills in a picture.jpg (69KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
my social skills in a picture.jpg
69KB, 529x352px
Recently i caught the feels for a girl, im around her around once a week, we get along well as friends even though we have only known each other for around a month.

I just don't know how to tell her how i feel/ask her out. I see her tomorrow for drinks at a mutual friends place, i will have an opportunity then but i just don't know what to say, how to start that conversation, etc.

Ive never asked a girl out before, and not a social person at all, so any advice would be great.

Ask any questions and i will answer.
>>
>>18211840
Be confident! You have nothing to loose. Worst case she politely declines.
>>
>>18211851
Yea man, im going for it. I just don't know what to say, like how i get into that conversation and how exactly to tell her how i feel.
>>
>>18211840
Don't ever let yourself have feelings for a girl you haven't even fucked yet.

You are setting yourself up for disappointment and loss.

When a chick proves that she treats you well and the sex is good then allow yourself to develop feelings.
>>
>>18211895
Anon, i don't care about the sex. I like the girl for her personality, its the best ive ever met out of all my friends (male or female), shes super interesting and has a lot of common interests.

I developed sexual feelings for her, yes, but more often than not when i think about her its not about sex, its about the fun times we have had, and more than we could, her hugging me, the funny shit she does etc.

Ive made my mind up that i want to give romance a shot with her, i have no idea if she will want to or not but i don't know how to tell her my feelings//what to say, and ask her to be in a romantic / sexual relationship with me
>>
>>18211910

t. someone who hasn't had sex much

Sex is half a relationship amigo, the other half is comprised of respect and communication.

Half fun when this blows up in your face because you've completely romanticized and blown this chick up yo be better than she is. You don't even know if she likes you, let alone how she's going to treat you.

Watch 500 Days of Summer immediately.
>>
>>18211926
It might blow up, so might any relationship.

Shes not the person that would fuck before dating, so im going to have to date her.

I want to date her, me dating her will let me see these things, and let both of us decide if that's the kind of relationship we want. That's the point of dating.

I just don't know how to ask her on date, or tell her my feels. I know that im going to do it in person, one on one. but i don't know what to say, i cant find words and i just need help with that
>>
>>18211944
Oh my god dude, please retract your feelings.

Ask her to get coffee with you and do it casually. Please preted that you don't think this is a big deal.

Stop blowing her up dude. You should have made that mistake at 15 and learned from it.

Like I'm anxious for you because of what you're doing to yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.