[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i completely kill all attraction to 3DPD females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1491881286843.png (721KB, 900x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1491881286843.png
721KB, 900x1040px
How can i completely kill all attraction to 3DPD females?
>>
Realize that 3DPD women get old.
Imagine a hot girl, then look at her grandma, make sure she's not somewhat attractive - this is what all women end up to be. Essentially women are sacks of flesh like all life on earth.
That girl you like, there is nothing special about that girl besides the circumstances in which she has interacted with others, there has been thousands of girl with the exact same personality that have existed since the span of the beginning of humanity in different points of time - from the past, present, and the coming future; there are billions of girls superior to her, more inferior to her, but there is nothing special about any of them, they live, breathe, eat, fuck, then die.

Then realize that 2D girls are just colors and linework, that every thing that a cute anime girl said was written by a fat starving virgin animator or story writer who would probably molest your little sister if you had one. They will never be real, the voice actors for the girls are getting fucked by chads, and millions of others have had imaginary sex with them - they are not pure, in fact 2D girls are turbo sluts who have slept with millions of people everyday - from fat disgusting socially inept weebs to super chad closet weebs. Any 2D girl you post probably cheated on you a billion times, and she'll never tell you because you only imagine what she's saying, 2D girls are turbosluts and have been cummed on, killed, raped, and emotionally manipulated millions of men and women.

All women are inferior, live a celibate life and stop thinking about vaginas and pussies and finding a girl and do something to improve the world, or improve yourself for only yourself.
>>
>I want to keep being an embarrassment to my parents until I finally snap and marry some Chinese mail order bride that scams me out of everything I own
>>
>mfw having exact opposite problem
>cant like 3dpd even if I try to play mind tricks with myself
>I did this to myself without even knowing what 3dpd meant since childhood
Be happy youre normal
>>
>>18211770
hang around them
>>
File: current year.png (513KB, 849x438px) Image search: [Google]
current year.png
513KB, 849x438px
Realize it's too much effort for something not really worth it. Look at the average fat 4/10 American woman's dating profile and you'll understand immediately.

Women (not all, but many) also operate on total hypocrisy. They expect men to fulfill old gender roles defined in the 1950s yet also believe they should have the freedom to be as degenerate as they want because "it's the current year." They're also the party most responsible for importing those kindly refugees who scream Death to America and drive trucks into marketplaces.

Good women with moral fiber are increasingly rare nowadays. They see any insistence on values to be "white supremacist loser nazi shit" because, deep down, they know the current ebb and flow of our culture favors them. They can be fat princesses for eternity and still be painted as the good guy. Many women see through this bullshit and at least try to be decent people, but the number is shrinking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.