[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do - Girl around campus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So let's start from the top. I help a Qt3.14 alt girl move into her dorm while volunteering for move-in crew at my college. Artsy girl with like 10 snails in her dorm (I like that shit). I see her around a few weeks later and make small talk. End of that. Make awkward eye contact occasionally while walking halls. I get a girlfriend. Over winter break gf is back home but I'm still on campus doing whatever. I see qt girl in gym almost every day. Awkward eyes meeting continues. Probably fucked up in not atleast making conversation again at this point but fuckit. Recently broke up with gf after 6 months and formal is coming up. Haven't seen qt around until I accidentally left-swipe her on tinder. From the quick glimpse of her name I go 21st century spy and find her on Facebook. Her page says she's single. Would it be weird to just add her? I'm still hoping I catch her around campus so I can finally just ask for her number and not feel like a jerk because I'm finally single. Specifically looking for a date to formal which is in about a month so I'm running against the clock.
>>
Holy shit you're beta af, just Fuck her. Prove you're a male or castrate yourself
>>
>>18211661
It wouldn't be weird to just add her, but dude. Why did you fucking wait so long on this?

You're a fuckup, dude. Prove that you won't always be one by nailing this snailslut
>>
I literally do not know where to find her. The question I'm asking is if it's chill to just randomly add her on Facebook after not having seen her in like 3 months and never having exchanged phone numbers
>>
>>18211661
Add her and say you enjoyed talking some time ago. Plan on spending preliminary time in person, and if that goes well, ask about the date to formal.
>>
>>18211682
Add her, but give an explanation to re-introduce yourself.
>>
Going with the ol' saw you on my recommended friends. Asking snailslut out to the museum. Bitches with nose rings love museums. Thanks for the kick in the nads, gents
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.