[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lied to her again, right on the heels of me promising that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tortilla-soup-horiz-1600.jpg (127KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tortilla-soup-horiz-1600.jpg
127KB, 1600x1067px
I lied to her again, right on the heels of me promising that I had lied about nothing except for what I had just confessed

How do I stop?
How do I come back from this when she eventually finds out?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490571406308.jpg (259KB, 1825x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490571406308.jpg
259KB, 1825x2048px
Wow that was a run on sentence, fuck me
>>
What did you do exactly? This is an anonymous Chinese basket weaving tapestry after all.
>>
>>18211587
But you could be her, and if I give myself away before she's healed I could fuck it up even more.
>>
>>18211707
You gotta give us something to go on, even if it's vague.
>>
>>18211707
Why don't you tell her asap then?
>>
We can't help if you don't give info.

Tell her you lied again and you are sorry and you can't help yourself. Reveal that you are a compulsive liar and have been struggling with it for years and you don't want to lie to her and you don't mean to hurt her but sometimes you just can't stop yourself.

But if you said that would it be the truth or a lie?
>>
>males
>>
>>18211707
If she's reading this, you're already fucked. There's no point in posting here if you're going to vague.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.