[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: link.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
Hey /adv/ i need your help.

there is this person who i was really close to but due to fights and unfair treatment i stopped talking to the person. Also because the person moved to another country,

I had a very deep emotional connection with that person and felt as if that person was somewhat my other half although we're from the same sex.

I miss that person so much, though i try to forget that person since it's been somewhat 3+ years since that person left.
How do i completely shut this feeling of missing out? We have a very clear reason why we don't talk anymore but i can't bare the feel of missing the person....

ANY TIPS on how to get rid of the feels or letting the person go are welcome!!!!
Thanks
>>
Maybe reach out? They might be missing you too. If not, then you have some closure at least.
>>
sorry fr not the tagging thing but i know for a fact that the person in question didn't forget about me yet...although it is impossible to hit them up at all means
>>
>>18211506
How? No social media or phone? Can't ask their friends or family for contact info? Dead? Why cant you contact them?
>>
>>18211537
because we had this one bigass fight. I do look on social media for that person to occasionally to see if that person is still alive tho... but, having contact is a complete no go
>>
>>18211547
From experience, after a big argument the bond becomes stronger. I don't know why or how, but leaving it at that will probably demoralize you more
>>
>>18211561

even if it's been years?

i mean the argument was pretty intense and about spouses and such...
>>
I feel you
Almost same story here but 6 years since the person left lol it hurts a lot, he caused me so much pain.
I wish we could be friends but when I felt ready to send a message he was dating a new girl and i don't want to cause any problem.
That's sad because he already tried to talk to me but i was still very hurt and afraid, so i haven't replied.
If I were you I would send a message, you don't find a special friend everyday. Forget about all the fights
>>
>>18211573
i feel the feel anon. i had that situation happen to me as well and didn't do anything with it at the time.

that suuucks sooo badly. did you find a kind of replacement of your other half?
>>
>>18211580
it's impossible to replace people.
i have new friends and i love my boyfriend, but i still miss the friendship, nobody can replace him. that's sad
>>
>>18211591

and this is exactly how i feel, i really tried to explain this to my bf and he gets it. the only problem is that i see that it feels that i didn't talk enough about it or that i miss her. and it is indeed sad...
>>
>>18211596
it breaks my heart. :(
for me the biggest problem is that i'm pretty sure that i would fall in love with him if we start to talk again. it's inevitable
>>
>>18211602
this is the biggest heartbreak ever :c i know that feel. i have that with one guy as well. I see him sometimes riding his bike but that's it. Everytime i see him it makes me feel nauseas because of all the memories and the fact that i see him again. do you think it will be all alrignt one day anon? :c
>>
>>18211610
nop.
i have feelings for this person for almost 10 years. 6 without talking.
i'll learn how to live with this :(
>>
>>18211630

i have the greatest respect for you. Just because you've endured this for such a long time. I'm proud of you anon!
>>
>>18211642
Oh thanks but i feel like shit and I endured this in the worst way when i was younger, now it's okay. maybe i'm too sensitve
>>
>>18211650
It could be possible that your hypersensitive to emotions, who knows? o-o

i'm at least glad you didn't do anything *not smart* at that age. I can imagine it being more difficult when you're younger and growing physically and emotionally to cope with this is something out of the ordinairy.
>>
>>18211653
well, i tried to kill myself, but that's because i have severe depression. it's wasn't totally his fault but he caused a lot of pain, especially when we were dating. :(
>>
;----; YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU ANON>>18211737
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.