[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for girls to not be able to ride on top? Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1490330327096.jpg (32KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490330327096.jpg
32KB, 750x535px
Is it normal for girls to not be able to ride on top? Because I've never been with someone who could do it. They always slip out, drop down at the wrong angle and hurt my dick, or can't even get it in.

What can I tell them to fix the problem?
>>
Have her lean back and spread her legs and play just the tip and then you maneuver it in. Then go from there, young Padawan. But be sure to take command and then crush her with the rage fuck later on.
>>
When you find out, let me know. I'm not even well endowed, but my gf feels pain, I think I poke her cervix in this position. It's a shame because I love the view.
>>
>>18211433
Once the dicks in theyve got go back and forth with the hips rather than up and down. Although i knew a few guys who went nuts for the up and down. Its hard to maintain endurance wise though
>>
>>18211433
Have her suck it sloppy. Drool down your shaft to the point you feel her mouth goo on your balls. Then have her adjust herself on top of you. At that point she should use a free hand to move the tip around her pussy to get herself wet and then slide it in.

That's what I did to be successful at being on top. Hope it helps.
>>
>>18211433
You want her to move parallel to your pelvis, not orthogonal.
>>
The trick is to be fully inside and have her move/grab her ass and move her yourself horizontally, not vertically so she gets constant clit stimulation.
>>
File: IMG_3135.png (168KB, 1000x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3135.png
168KB, 1000x538px
wtf is with all that advice to let her rock her hips horizontally? that just tugs at the dick and doesn't do much.

what she needs to do is pic related. the arms resting on something will greatly boost endurance.
>>
>>18211433
She starts by sitting up straight, to get you well inside. Then she leans forward, weight on her hands, and rocks back and forth more than up and down.
>>
>>18212388

This pic

but get her to move her hips/ass up down, not the whole body, dick never slips out, it really stimulates the head of the dick, It feels amazing

makes me cum in no time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.