[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having sex too soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: niggas chillin.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
niggas chillin.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
Is it true, on you guys' opinions, that drugs/alcohol, and/or having sex too soon, is bad for dating? Or should I just be happy that I've banged a few girls.

I think I've just swallowed the pill that long-term dating/marriage is more satisfying than just sex. Or maybe I'm just being a bitch because I'm high. What do ya'll think?
>>
>>18211389
>Is it true, on you guys' opinions, that drugs/alcohol, and/or having sex too soon, is bad for dating?

I mean having problems with substance abuse is bad for a relationship but just casual use isn't a big deal.

>I think I've just swallowed the pill that long-term dating/marriage is more satisfying than just sex.

Maybe it is, you don't have to choose. Not sure what having sex too soon has to do with it. Plenty of people fuck on the first date and end up in long term relationships.
>>
I lost my virginity literally the first day I met a guy irl after having talked to him online for about a year, and being in an 'online relationship' for a few weeks. Now we're a couple of months further and have talked about moving in together in about a year, and marrying and going on a honeymoon to Australia.
>>
>>18211389

Sex without a relationship is pointless. I lost my virginity to a hooker and was excited in the moment and then felt really hollow on the inside afterwards. Ever since then, I didn't give a shit about sex anymore unless it's with a relationship. I think that love is what we truly seek. That's why I'm not jealous of pick up artists that bang 1000 chicks because it's all pointless. 1 quality relationship is what it's all about dude. Just the fact that you are asking the question, I know you will come to the same resolution.
>>
>>18211704
I feel the same way. Pointless sex is just that. When its with someone you love it makes a world of difference. Now to just find someone to love again
>>
>>18211704
I read somewhere that having sex releases hormones or chemicals that make you want to bond or stick with the person you're having sex with, that's why relationship or marriage exist.
>>
i've had sex with my bf pretty early on in our relationship. (we dated for 3 weeks when we slept together). honestly, sometimes i do refret it even thoug we're now together for 1,5 years and have a wonderful relationship. the reason i regret it is because it could have been so much more meaningful. we weren't really close enough already and in hindsight, i think we both weren't ready but went with it because we thought the other wanted it. i do have hige intimacy issues so i suck at establishing sane relationships. in the past, i've always had sex too soon out of fear of losing a guy because i "won't sleep with him". i hate to admit it, but 3 weeks was already an achievement.
in my experience, having sex too early is a sign of the two people bot valueing intimacy enough. they donmt see sex as something spwcial you do with a person you actually know and care about. and that IS a red flag. it might not be a deal breaker but it is an early indicator of issues one or both of them might have. ofc it is possible to work them out (as we did), but if you can't deal with issues in a mature way i'd say stay away.
>>
>having sex too early is a sign of the two people bot valueing intimacy enough. they donmt see sex as something spwcial you do with a person you actually know and care about.

Not really. I dont get why so many people have a backwards understanding of sex. Like you, many believe that sex is a reward for reaching a certain state of intimacy/love with a person, when in truth sex is to be a tool, used for achieving said state. This why having ONS is pointless- you are essentially building something so that you can ruin it the morning after..
>>
>>18212256
What's the basis for that "truth"?
>>
>>18211389

I met a girl in a bar 22 years ago, we fucked on the back of a toilet 10 minutes after meeting and got married a little over a year later.

22 years, no cheating, no problems ... we have the odd argument, but a great marriage.

stop believing the bullshit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.