[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do about my 14 year-old autist sister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
To start; when I say autism I mean legimate autism not internet autism. This is gonna be a doozy so I'm going to try and keep this as short as I possibly can. Recently my sister has been looking up those cancerous political youtubers and "free thinkers" and now she's been annoying the hell out of everyone and is constantly trying to have some sort of "debate" with anyone within a 5 mile radius.

Now don't get me wrong I'm, in 4chan terms, "redpilled" as fuck and I can agree with her on some matters like BLM being hypocritical and Hillary being almost as bad as Trump. But it's getting to the point where she's going full-retard and just judging individuals based off skin colour statistics and doing obnoxious reddit-tier "le meme XD" shit.

In fact last week, when me and my mother were talking about Trump and Syria. My sister went behind my mother when she was talking shit about Trump and his decision of shooting missiles at Syria and did pic related, then did some sort of troll dance. I think it goes without saying I cringed pretty damn hard; because I don't know a single person who would actually do that unironically. Another time, we were outside and she saw a Mexican family getting out of a van and said "How much do you wanna bet that they're illegals?" When I made a face at her instead of laughing at her "XD LOL SO EDGY!!" Joke she accused me of being a liberal. Cont.
>>
>>18211388
Make your parents prevent her from using meme sites. Can an autistic girl get past that? Maybe it'd work.
>>
Maybe she just likes the attention. Try spending more time with her and whenever she brings up the annoying shit, just walk away. Give her treats when she says something good. Works for my cat when he's being bad anyway.
>>
>>18211401
lol
>>
Cont. It doesn't help that she was homeschooled up until high school, so she pretty much has no idea of social dos and do nots.

When I told her about her obnoxious behavior and watching what she says around other people when she's spouting that shit, she claims that I was being "emotional" and that "I can't stand facts" and that I was "a triggered liberal", and despite all that I'm still concerned about her pulling this type of shit at school and then getting beat up because she triggered the wrong person. I've seen those videos of what happens to people who freely admit they're Trump supporters in public and I don't want that to happen to her. What should I do /adv/?
>>
>>18211393
I get the feeling if my parents do that she's gonna have an autistic meltdown and accuse my parents of "being brainwashed liberals". I wish I was kidding when I say she never called someone that. And by someone I mean me
>>
>What should I do /adv/?
Show her /pol/, of course
>>
>>18211401
I don't think that would work either because once she has an argument with someone, she will NEVER AND I mean NEVER shut the fuck up or let the argument go until the other person says she's right. Even if the person she's having an argument with walks away she will continue to autistically screech to the top of her lungs. The only people who could stop her when she's like this is my mother, she has "issues" with our father
>>
>>18211422
If she were sticking a fork into a socket obsessively, would you not take the fork away out of fear of a meltdown?
>>
>>18211426
I said "fix" the situation not make it worst. People on /pol/ already pretend to be autistic, but an ACTUAL autist? No thanks.
>>
>>18211440
I know that's an analogy but if she actually did that I may not have a problem with it because she already makes my life a living hell as it is. Yes, I know, I'm a shitty older brother for thinking that
>>
See if you can say something simple calmy that'll get under her skin. Next time she says a joke say she's not funny and leave it at that. Tell her this is why no one likes her/why she has no friends. If she starts arguing or calls you a lib or something say no one cares. This might not work because she's a literal autist but it worked on a couple of my friends when they went through pathetic phases and the only reason I learned about this was because it worked on me too. Or you could just let her learn the hard way.
>>
>>18211457
Haha not at all. Sounds like you need to get out of that house and not look back for a few years.
>>
>>18211388
>dubs
Heh

I think the way to go is to take the kid gloves off and be completely frank about why her behavior is unacceptable, because she's autistic; she does not actually understand social interaction on her own the way a normal person would
>>
>>18211422
It sounds like she has a very low amount of self awareness and interpersonal skills in general. You can fix this MAYBE by making her interact with people who aren't retarded like her. Or maybe just send her to a psychologist, honestly she sounds like she's actually dumb OP hopefully she grows out of it.
>>
>>18211495
wups take back the dumb comment, I didn't realize she was a literal autist. I guess explain to her that she's committing social suicide and that she won't be able to make any type of connections with people in life. You could also try to edge her observing her environment more and how to figure out why people behave the way they do. If she does that she may be able to realize what she's actually doing to herself.
>>
>>18211411
Goddammit, you sure she autistic? Sounds awesome to me. Just a normal kid. Let the fucker be a jerk, that's what kids do.
>>
Not to b8 but can someone tell me what autism means? I've read the definition but the only thing I get is a retard. Now I don't mean to think like that but my English is not good even though I'm American. I just want a simple explanation of actual autism and internet autism. I'm old but still can't understand after all these years. I'm serious.
>>
>>18211388
she sound like a normal teenager. Stop being so freaked out and just let her be herself. She'll calm down as she gets older.
>>
>>18211388
>What do I do about my 14 year-old autist sister?
Make special cummies inside her, five times a day. By force if necessary.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.