[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of two years is studying abroad in Germany and I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: received_997961743599837.jpg (54KB, 1366x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_997961743599837.jpg
54KB, 1366x800px
Girlfriend of two years is studying abroad in Germany and I'd like to send her some letters. Only issue is that I don't know what to write about since we text each other every day and nothing's a mystery.
Any topic ideas besides just telling her how much I care?
>>
>>18211335
It might be fun to roleplay in the letters. Establish rules that you will only reply in character and you won't talk about it outside of the letters.

I don't know what you're into but that is something I've always thought would be fun.
>>
>>18211335
If I was in your situation, I'd personally find a way to get her to agree to not text each other and communicate only through letters and phone calls. It makes the conversations much more heartfelt and genuine.
>>
>>18211335
You're getting cucked by Klaus and Hans right now OP.
>>
>>18211348
>>18211355
Thanks for the great ideas, guys.
>>18211365
An honest thanks to you for keeping board culture alive.
>>
>>18211508
No seriously dude, it's a brautwurst spit roast with her rn.

"Ach ja! Ach ja! Ach jaaaa!!"
>>
>>18211522
Kek
>>
>>18211335
Roleplay like she is a ww2 soldier in the eastern theater, and you're a lusty 16 year old girl waiting for her strapping 21 year old GI to come home and fuck her silly.
>>
File: download.jpg (49KB, 650x451px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
49KB, 650x451px
>>18211365
>Klaus and Hans
Nah its Mo and Abdul nowadays

Seriously though, you might not be having sex, but she definitely is. Break up with her.
>>
>>18211335
Tell her an actual story. In texts you might say "I went here" or "I had dinner with ____"

But in a letter you can actually tell her about the experience you had. You got up early to watch the sunrise, and on the way back you had breakfast at this nice little restaurant that reminded me of the time we had brunch with your parents.

Or whatever.
>>
>>18211335
Write her a love letter of course! Tell her the everyday things that remind her of you, what you hope for your future with her, what you will do with her when she returns home (not just sex, but also like a date), describe what you love/miss about her.
>>
>>18212323
Germany is not Sweden. Sweden is 15-20% migrants. Germany is 1-2%. The issues are about proportional.

But yes, OP's gf is probably having sex, or will soon. It's best if they part ways now or (((open their partnership.)))
>>
>>18212343
How is an open relationship Jewish?
>>
LTR has and will never work OP.
>>
>>18212350
It's a shitty Jew forced meme in a lot of cases. Open marriages being pushed by mainstream TV and culture, leading to jealousy, leading to splitting up when there could be kids involved and the kids grow up worse, and the like.

This article is the most damning peice of evidence that exists for this.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html
>>
>>18212343
>Sweden is 15-20% migrants

Not even close. Stop being an idiot who believes in /pol/ memes.
>>
File: 1489046140460.jpg (50KB, 462x416px) Image search: [Google]
1489046140460.jpg
50KB, 462x416px
>>18212368
>he doesn't believe in meme magic
https://youtu.be/AjUWmRPpJyY
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.