[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Drive-In Theater (5).jpg (305KB, 1500x947px) Image search: [Google]
Drive-In Theater (5).jpg
305KB, 1500x947px
Hey anons.

Feel like down in my later half of my 20's now. Have not even began my college journey as I just did technical careers right after highschool. Feel like super behind on life. Someone mentioned something here on this Taiwanese forum once

>I feel like not being invited to parties or events that never happen

It seems like life is a let-down. I seem to have taken a wrong detour on my walk of life somehow and now I'm in this ditch. I have a beautiful girlfriend of three years but she doesn't seem to be making me happy anymore. Somewhat supportive family, but you can only rely on others for your own happiness for so long.

I honestly feel like killing myself with this gun I have and put an ending clause to my pathetic existence. But I feel like I am missing out on so much more but can never attain. Suicide would seem like a cowardly escape or selling myself short.
>>
Change will always come from within, and suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Hold out and keep it movin
>>
Just think about that there's other people who are in the same boat as you or worst. I'm one of them and am 25 never worked, never really attended college. I am really lazy and shitty. I live with my mom who is widow and for some reason I am so selfish I don't help her with anything. I know I'm a jerk and should care about her but perhaps I don't. I got no right to treat her bad or live off her. Weve always been poor but I just don't have any energy or social skills to get a job. I never go out nor made highschool friends. So at least you have more family, a love relationship and work experience. I never tried to kill myself because I think is childish and not worth it. Maybe you'll find an interest in life someday. I should say we but you know well that time will pass and you will find a purpose in life. Many of us feel that way. Just find something to distract you from feeling pessimistic. Idk man, like I found a band that someone cheers me up whenever I listen to them. You can find or do something that will motivate you to go on. Dude also get rid of the gun and drugs if any. Maybe the thought of having those things around you make you feel shitty. I know we are missing out but sometimes loneliness is better at least for me. Be selfish or lazy if you want. Some day you/I will change. Hope I make sense. But we'll find some strength or sign to do better. Feel better.
>>
>>18212088
Man I'm so repetitive. I need sleep but you know what I mean. Sorry about that.
>>
>>18211199
You have somewhat of a successful life ESPECIALLY compared us retards. I'm in my late 20s and work in a supermarket. Browsing and shitposting on 4chan is the closest I have to a social life. I don't even really like 4chan.
>>
>>18212088
>Just think about that there's other people who are in the same boat as you or worst. I'm one of them and am 25 never worked, never really attended college. I am really lazy and shitty. I live with my mom who is widow and for some reason I am so selfish I don't help her with anything. I know I'm a jerk and should care about her but perhaps I don't. I got no right to treat her bad or live off her. Weve always been poor but I just don't have any energy or social skills to get a job. I never go out nor made highschool friends. So at least you have more family, a love relationship and work experience. I never tried to kill myself because I think is childish and not worth it. Maybe you'll find an interest in life someday. I should say we but you know well that time will pass and you will find a purpose in life. Many of us feel that way. Just find something to distract you from feeling pessimistic. Idk man, like I found a band that someone cheers me up whenever I listen to them. You can find or do something that will motivate you to go on. Dude also get rid of the gun and drugs if any. Maybe the thought of having those things around you make you feel shitty. I know we are missing out but sometimes loneliness is better at least for me. Be selfish or lazy if you want. Some day you/I will change. Hope I make sense. But we'll find some strength or sign to do better. Feel better.

Not OP, but nice advice man, I wish you the best. Cheer up pal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.