[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I supposed to be bored of my job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

I'm bored to tears every day at work. I get all my shit done and then some, my boss likes me, my coworkers are cool, but I'm piss bored with the actual work I do. I'm not near the industry i want to end up in, there's no position within the company that I can migrate to that I'm interested in- I just took this job so I could support myself and not live at my parents' house demanding them for tendies or some shit

The only thing that keeps me going at work is "this shit keeps the light on and feeds you". Is this typical/normal?
>>
>>18211141
Your life is dependent upon your own actions.

Think about that. Re-assess your situation and turn your boat around. You gotta be brave and go for that new job or new lifestyle even if the risk is large. Anything than rot away mundane.
>>
>>18211141
>Is this typical/normal?

Yes this is normal. Most people dont enoy their work. But that doesnt mean its ok. You only get one life. You should always try to improve a situation you don't like.

Big risks get the biggest rewards.
>>
I find that no matter what job I do I will eventually get bored and hate it. Its the fact that I HAVE to be there day in and day out. Even jobs that I enjoyed at first I grew to hate after a couple months.
>>
File: Never.jpg (940KB, 2071x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Never.jpg
940KB, 2071x1575px
>>18211213
Realize that work and labor is a curse of mankind brought down upon us all and our kin by God Himself in the beginning of our history.

We must toil and work to eke out a living. It is a fact of life. You must feel superior or that work is "beneath you." But everyone works and hustle in some form of another. Some less, some more, some with more dividends, some with way less.

But there is not but one that sits and does nothing. I had a full-time job and I hated it, despite enjoying an abundant source of fast cash. Now unemployed, I still am working, but in a college education to work a better job. You just gotta keep fighting. But there is no rest for the weary, to sleep for the wicked. Everyone works and hustles. Those who don't are chastised by each and every society; the lazy are punished in some form in every peoples and society.

You gotta do
>something

But at least find that
>something

that is at least bearable or something agreeable to your perceived lifestyle.
>>
Make your own challenge. Propose a new project to your boss, do something on the side, et cetera.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.