[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blocking family on whatsapp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490978029730.jpg (45KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490978029730.jpg
45KB, 900x620px
18M college student, family is really worried about me because I blocked them all and told them not to contact me ever again unless for emergencies. Nothing personal, they just have always tried to stop me from living happily and I think they're pretty useless and selfish. They've been telling me that they're extremelly worried about me because they think I am depressed, which I am but not to the extent they think. I already told them i'm fine and that they shouldn't worry but they still insist. Dad cheated on mom for a very long time, mom stopped studying at 18 for no reason at all and found herself with 33 years and nothing in life but a cheating husband who later divorced her. Then she started drinking a lot and raised her children fucking teriby. Why in the fucking world would I want to keep these people next to me?
Anyone in a similar situation?
>>
>>18211120
Yea kind of
But
None of us has what's app.
>>
>>18211120
You are discovering what being an adult is all about
You aren't a teenager anymore, you get to chose who gets to be part of your life now
They aren't worried about you, they had a very long time to do that and now that time is gone and the opportunity is closed
They are worried for themselves,if someone only cares about you when you refuse to see them then they form really care do they?
>>
>I'm not fine
>they know I'm not
>I tell them I am

You can do whatever you want, but you sound pretty selfish yourself.
>>
If you are self sufficient then do whatever the fuck you want. Keep in mind though, you only have one mum. My dad wasn't around for me when I was a kid, and I wanted to move out of my mum's as fast as fucking possible. It comes with being young and adventurous.

You can do whatever the fuck you want if you are providing for yourself. By all means be your own man. However, you have brothers or sisters that are younger than you (maybe? idk, you said your mum had children, Im assuming you have a younger sibling or more than 1). If that is true then you should look out for them. They are probably feeling the same way as you. ( I cant say for sure, you were a bit vague but w/e)

I talk to my mum every 2-3 weeks. She's not my best friend or anything, I just do it to check in. She put up with my shit for 20 years, it's the least I could do.

Depression isn't a joke though. Please go see your doctor and explain how you feel. It's not worth risking it getting worse.

gl amigo
>>
>>18211148
I got the complete opposite impression
>>
>>18211120
I get that, moving to poland in a few weeks, hoping to cut all contact with my family.
>>
Seems like a little ungrateful behavior towards the people that gave you life, kept a roof over your head and fed you for 18 years.
>>
The only reason I use whatsapp is because of my school. When I get a stable job and a own home I'll completly get rid of society.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.