[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 126x95px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 126x95px
I am on the verge of suicide. Ever since I left highschool my life has gone in a downward spiral. I've lost many friends and worse I've become even more inept at interacting with people socially. I'm a quiet person and I don't speak much but it seems every time I stay in a place (job, school, gym, ect) people grow to hate me. I never exchange words with them but they shoot me dirty looks all the time. My old friends don't respect me and constantly fuck with me, which is why I don't hang out with them anymore. It's probably for the best though, most of them were toxic people. I'm ugly, acne ridden, and probably slightly autistic. I've been doing me for the past six months, getting in great shape, finishing my associates with plans to go into the military. Despite this, upward shift, I'm more depressed than ever. I'm tired of feeling lonely and I want to be treated with a basic level of human respect. Buy and large I actually have a pretty good life, so how can I get my mind out of this funk?
>>
>>18211089
bumperoo
>>
Use paragraphs
>>
>>18211089
Sounds like you're taking a lot of really good steps. Keep on doing things to improve your confidence. Honestly, some therapy wouldn't hurt, especially if there's a chemical imbalance preventing you from being happy and making you paranoid that people hate you.
>>
>>18211089
I'm not saying you are but you kind of sound like one of my buddies. He thinks people hate him and that the world revolves around him and that people are always watching and judging him. He truth is people are too worried about their own shit to give a damn about you much less take the time to hate you. Also if you are depressed already I don't recommend the military. Nobody that I personally know who went liked it. Other than that it seems like you have it together pretty good other than the suicide thing. Come on man. I'm not trying to make your problem seem small but by and large it seems like you are doing pretty good. Quit caring what other people think and find some friends that are decent people if you need some friends. Just don't kill yourself. There is too much left to do, it would be silly to off yourself and a real waste of life.
>>
>>18211089
call a suicide hotline (assuming you are not a pretentious twat). good luck trying to find help on 4chan.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.