[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hungry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1490570510227s.jpg (4KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1490570510227s.jpg
4KB, 250x205px
Trying to lose weight, can't eat as much food since I dont get to excersise as much. What do I do when im hungry, I can't just sit there and be hungry, it makes time feel slower, makes me feel shitty honestly.
>>
>>18211005
Look into keto. It's pretty good for major weight loss and staying sated.
>>
Drink more water for starters, sometimes thats enough to fill your belly.

Secondly, make sure you're eating a lot of small meals throughout the day instead of 3 big ones.
Fill yourself with healthy/low calorie foods.
Broccoli fills me up pretty well personally. You can eat a lot of broccoli and not be over budget really.
But almost any vegetable can work for this.
>>
>>18211010
Looking into it now, some things I noticed it says dont eat that I always have been was Wheats, rice, and fruits. Kinda strange
>>
>>18211018
Keto diets are retarded. Calories in/calories out. It's that simple.

As long as you spread your calories out between mostly carbs and proteins and a little fat you'll be perfectly fine. It's all about reducing calories. Don't buy into keto diets, they're literally a fad diet. 100% whole grains and wheat are great for you. An excellent source of calories that are incredibly low in fat, a good source of fiber, and most importantly a fantastic source of complex carbohydrates.
>>
>>18211005
Start calorie counting
Remember that you can carry uneaten calories to the next day and vice versa
>>
>>18211055
It does seem like the keto diet goes against most things I knew about diet, but I havent been losing weight so go figure lol

>>18211057
Now how can I count calories for random things I eat like just some fruit, or chicken from the store.
>>
>>18211067
https://cronometer.com/
>>
>>18211067
Myfitnesspal app. Just use the free version. Sometimes you have to guess on things, but try an learn portion sizes and weights. If you're serious get a scale to weigh your meats, use a measuring cup to measure everything else. Try and build a diet you can manage and understand.

I count calories and I can account for about 95% of what I eat down to the macros. I also eat almost the same thing week by week. My breakfast never changes and neither do my snacks. My lunch and dinner just varies between different lean meats and veggies. It's all about structure and planning.
>>
don't eat fat.
eat bread and beans (veggie bean chili w/lentils and carrots is goat), along with veggies, and lean proteins and non fat dairy.
don't eat pasta, rice, or sugary crap.
>>
>>18211005
Drink a lot of water.

Also eat *enough* food. Healthy food too.

If you eat enough food youll still be hungry for a few days but itll go away fast.

If you dont eat enough food your body thinks youre starving and you start gourging because your brains like "oshit famine we gotta pack in everything in sight!!"
>>
>>18211108
>Drink a lot of water.
do not drink a lot of water. that is the stupidest advice that I hear the most. it is so damn stupid. only drink when you want to, unless you live in a very hot environment, then obviously you should be drinking all the time to be safe.
>>
>>18211108
>you start gourging because your brains like "oshit famine we gotta pack in everything in sight!!"
Kek only if you aren't skilled in the art of self control.

Been on a proana diet for nearly a year. It was tough at first and I slipped up, but now I've gotten in the swing of things. Mentally came to love the feeling of being hungry. A stomach growl is almost sexual to me at this point, it feels amazing. I eat every other day, no more than 300 calories. Havent had a binge in 5 months or so.
>>
>>18211067
You can get an overall idea based on weight using Google
Also Google will give you the option to search for one apple of x variety in a calorie calculator instead of the specific weight
>>
>>18211100
> the goat
Facepalm

Ugh
>>
How to successfully lose weight

Eat 3x more vegetables as you did before
Eat 1/3 the amount of meat and grain as you did before.

You will not only lose weight but you won't be hungry while you do it. Just don't be a pleb who only eats vegetables when they are smothered in cheese sauce.

Here is a tasty cheap salad.
>Purple Cabbage
>Nappa Cabbage (Sui Choy)
>fennel bulb
>jicama

Just chop all that shit up and throw it in a huge container. It will last for up to a week so you can eat a bowl whenever you are hungry and all of those are very inexpensive vegetables. Just make sure to avoid heavy cream based dressings.
>>
What worked for me is:
1. Have 3 meals: 2x toasts, 1 with peanut butter and 1 with some cheese, a banana and a boiled egg... for midday some brown rice + peas and sweet corn, 3-4 strips of grilled chicken wit a salad out of tomatoes, cucumbers and some jalapeneos. For your last meal (before 5 pm), get a container, punt in 1-2 glasses of oatmeal, mash some bananas place them inside, slice some strawberries/and or add some mixed berries and add them to the mix, pour milk and mix everything (not in blender, it sucks) inside, contunue addinf g milk until the content gets a little creamy and place it in the refrigerator. I don't get hungry until the following morning.

2. Drink a hella lot water
>>
>>18212082
And no refined sugars, ever
>>
I'm not going to suggest my diet to you, because I don't think most people can do it in terms of self control, but some elements of dieting that I think are important.

If you're overweight and eat too much, your stomach is probably stretched out. As you portion control or whatever, you're going to struggle to find a time early on where you feel comfortable and "full" like you're used to, probably because you binge eat large meals right now. Part of this is just going to have to be willpower. You're going to feel hungry sometimes, a lot of times, over the first few weeks, until your body adjusts to understanding the portions of food it's going to get.

People recommend eating smaller meals throughout the day, but I personally find that dissatisfying. Once I start eating, I find it hard to stop, until I have that "full" feeling. That's why I go most of the day feeling kinda hungry, fending off the urge to eat a meal with things like raw broccoli/cauliflower & hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot = 0 cal), pickles, water, and black coffee. That gives my stomach something to do I guess, but most of the time I skip food entirely until after work. I'll have a small protein-filled snack after work to get me past another hour or two and a quick workout, and then I consume the majority of my calories for dinner, in a large and satisfying meal that keeps me content for a few hours up until bed.

It's a good reward for me at the end of the night, and while I still am mindful to get the right nutrients and such, this frees me up to eat most of what I'd like.

Anyways, I don't have a pic on this device, but I'll switch computers and show a pic of the 60 lbs I lost. It's all about discipline.
>>
Drink a lot of water BEFORE eating, like 4 or 5 glasses of water. That way you'll feel like you ate a lot of food even if you had lunch with just a tomato.
>>
File: weight loss.jpg (669KB, 1538x1119px) Image search: [Google]
weight loss.jpg
669KB, 1538x1119px
>>18212113

This took about 6 months, split into two 3-month focus periods.
>>
>>18212121
thatms technically a good idea but it fucks up your digestion since you're dilluting your digestive juices that much...
>>
>>18211005
eat a head of lettuce everytime you're hungry you fat ass, use lemon juice, tomatoes and vinegar, salt and pepper as dressing. Or you could be as disgusting lard ass and measure out 2 serving sizes of ranch or whatever disgusting salad dressing you like and dig the lettuce into it.
>>
>>18212126

Not sure if you're OP, but a lot of fat people constantly make excuses about "fucking up your digestion" or "muh metabolism" or "not enough nutrients" or something else to imply that anything NOT involved with sticking a bunch of shit in your gaping maw is bad for you.

You know what is bad for you? Being fat. You are fat and putting undue stress on your organs and the systems that keep your body running by being fat.

Stop being fat, and THEN worry about the right nutrients, or your digestion, or your colonic balance, because then it might actually make a difference. Right now it's just the same bad stories your (probably fat) parents told you.
>>
>>18212126

Lmao come the fuck on m8
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.