[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very attractive girl who has similar interests is a thot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thot.jpg (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thot.jpg
86KB, 400x400px
So a few months ago a friend of mine brought a girl into our group. She's pretty cute, 105% my type. She's into anime, and even makes remarks about liking hentai.

The main problem is that she is overly sexual. She has sort of bragged about her experience, and flirts with about everyone. I've noticed she flirts a lot with me, maybe even a tiny bit more than others (could be just my bias).

I'd totally be down with hooking up with her, but her sluttiness (for lack of better words) is a turn off. She wouldn't be the first girl I got sexual with, but if we went all the way, she'd be the one to take my virginity. Maybe it doesn't matter for a guy losing his, but I wouldn't know.

What do?
>>
>>18210909
OP here. Just to show exactly how slutty she may be, today she said that all I need to do to get nudes is ask. She said this in front of 4-5 other people.
>>
now im not exactly the best at relationship advice. But honestly I'd say it doesn't really sound worth it. If she's that open about all the sexual stuff with everyone then maybe she isn't really looking for a long-term commitment with you.

good luck anon
>>
>>18210909
dont be a bitch, hope for the best and see where things go. dont sit there for 8 months til you explode awkwardly like the fucking sperg you are.

also post age when asking relationship shit, if you're under 14 gtfo
>>
Few ways of looking at this. Also you sound kinda young, maybe 15-16?, so Ima answer as if you were.

First, don't be afraid and ask for nudes like you said she would give them. Then go from there. If you're early teens take her to the movies, find an empty row at the back and fool around. If this goes well, you'll probably fuck a few times and its on to the next girl. GG you ain't a virgin any more.

Second, you ask her out. Yeah she sounds like a slut. But its a good place to start, especially when you're young. Try shit out on her etc. but keep in mind she ain't long term.

Third, flirt back etc. Get them nudes. But don't invest your time into her. Wait and find the right one for you. This may take a while, I know guys that have been through many chicks, and guys who still haven't popped their cherry age 23+. It doesn't matter what age you do it, really it's up to you to decide.

Hope I helped some.
>>
>>18210909
Mate, think of the possibilities her experience could bring to the table.
With all of your compatibility, and her sexual appetite, she could really blow your mind if you relax and give yourself to the experience.

I know I was nervous before losing my V-card, and turned down some nice girls because I was insecure. But looking back I regret it because I lost out on good times and missed connections.

I would also mention that modern contraceptives have allowed female sexuality to blossom and has made the negative connotations of sluttiness obsolete for the most part. This is generally a good thing when done responsibly

I hope this all makes sense
>>
>>18210909
>I'd be doen with hooking up with her, but her slutiness is a turn off

So you'd fuck her except you don't like that she wants to fuck. That makes perfect sense.

Dude,if it bothrrs you then don't fuck her.
>>
>>18210909
If you want a long term relationship then do not hook up with her.

If you want a casual fling then do hook up with her.

As for your virginity it literally only has as much worth as you give it. Weather you have it or not makes no difference to anyone except for you. Some guys feel like its holding them back and losing it will somehow magically free them while some believe that they should only give it to someone they love and others still do not care.
How do you feel about it?
>>
>>18210920
If you all are underage(notably her), be careful of getting nudes. Honestly, just ask to hang out one on one sometime and see where things go.
>>
>>18210909
if you enjoy STD's and a female with emotional problems the go for it. Women produce a single egg per month and they are not design for casual sex like men are. women can't separate the emotional part of sex like men can.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.