[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I get legal revenge on my rapist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Give me some creative ideas pls. Thanks.
>>
>>18210774
>go to cops
>testify
>???
>profit
>>
How about you don't ruin some poor guy's life because you agreed to do something you later regretted you fucking harpy.

If you were really raped you would have gone to the cops.
>>
Legal revenge?
>>18210779
This
>>
>>18210774
>Go to the police
>Get asked why you didn't go right after being raped
>Get asked why you didn't even take a rape test
>Get asked where it happened
>Get asked if anyone was you drink too much or saw the guy put something in your drink
>Get told in court that your case doesn't have any ground because you weren't raped, you are just bored and narcisistic and are trying to justify another mistake by blaming it on someone else like you do with everything
>Realize people out there actually get raped
>Realize that's horrible
>Realize that people out there get thrown in jail unfairly
>Realize that's horrible
>Decide you still don't care because you are the center of the world
>Act like a cunt online
>Keep telling everyone you got raped even tho you didn't until you are old enough to look for a husband
>>
I did go to the cops you nasty pile of horseshit :) I'm not lying. Your mother should have aborted you. There is a low chance that it will go to trial bc prosecutors mostly take easy cases.
>>
>>18210794
Your post is not funny. I was raped. It has brought me so much misery. I hope you die in a fiery car crash.
>>
>>18210799
>:)
0/10 bait, apply yourself
>>
>>18210799
>>18210840
If it wasn't an easy case you weren't raped. Have you tried getting together with him? Maybe he's a nice guy once you get to know him.
>>
>>18210840
Why didn't you go to the cops right away?
>>
>>18210846
What the fuck??????? Fuck off.
>>
>>18210774

>legal
>creative

try pouring milk down the front of his car. it will begin to spoil and go bad, but he wont be able to wash it out, and when he turns on the AC it will just send the smell into his car.

also, put his hand in a cup of water when he falls asleep, he'll wet the bed
>>
>>18210846
You are fucking retarded. I was raped. Rape cases are very difficult to prosecute. Only 6 out of 1,000 rapists ever go to prison. You are a shitty troll.
>>
>>18210852
No, you fuck off back to Facebook
>>
>>18210864
>Only 6 out of 1,000 rapists ever go to prison
Because of people like you who don't go to the police and enable the rapists to continue.
>>
>>18210861
Hey, thanks for giving a response that doesn't make me despise humanity. 10/10
>>
File: brazen_bull.jpg (129KB, 962x527px) Image search: [Google]
brazen_bull.jpg
129KB, 962x527px
Make a Brazen Bull
Kidnap him
Trap him in it

Then say something edgy like in the animes like "heh, now you can experience a little taste of my hatred!".

Then laugh maniacally as he roasts to death.
>>
>>18210877
If you didn't want to despise humanity why are you a girl on 4chan?
>>
>>18210877

the point of the post was to highlight how naive you are being about the situation.
>>
>>18210865
You fuck off back to Facebook. Shave both of your eyebrows off while you are at it.
>>
So many redditors ITT
>>
>>18210888
Yeah I should not have asked this on 4chan. I was hoping people would give me good ideas. But you don't have to be a raging asshole. I'm fucking pissed off because this human PIECE OF SHIT is walking free and telling people lies about me.
>>
>>18210840
You really sound Legos headed and rational there
Good luck taking your rapist to court, and your mail man because you just know he steals you mail and that faggot neighbor who doesn't pick up his dogs poop
>>
Rape them back
>>
>>18210781
This is not true I was molested as a child and never told anyone until I was an adult because of fear of that person. As awesome as it would be that everyone was brave enough to tell others not everyone is sadly the world be better.

OP if you did not report him to the police in time the best revenge you can have on them is to take care of yourself and live a happy fulfilling life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.