[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kicked out of Liberal Office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>Know a guy in the gay community
>Go to an event to support him
>See cutie, notice it is a special on sexuality
>We talk, hit it off. She seems chill
>Bring up the event, make a few jokes I mean com on how can you not poke a little fun at "BDSM" and condoms everywhere.
>Weeks later, random gay guy e-mails me.
>"ANON MADE SEGESTIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS MY FRIEND!! HE IS NOT ALLOWED AT OUR EVENTS!"

All I did was make a joke about the fucking dildo on the table... Did I fuck up anons? I mean let's be honest it was a mostly liberal event so I'm not shocked a 6'2" athletic white male would trigger them.
>>
Nice blog faggot. This board is for advice not for you to circlejerk about how you EPICLY triggered someone.

My only advice is fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>18210756

well you purposely decided to be vague about what you said so yes, it sounds like you probably did fuck up but want to blame it on libtards.
>>
>>18210756
>it was a mostly liberal event

They always are.

I'm certain the entire thing with the LGBT community is to express sexuality that they don't actually have.
In fact, the idea that actual sex actually exists offends and triggers them, which is why they get so sensitive over the slightest remark.

Not even the incels of /r9k/ get triggered over slight innuendo or crude humour.

Look mate, don't even go to these events, even to show support for a friend. If you're straight, white, male or any combination of those, prepare to listen to lecture over lecture over how evil and hateful you are because are a straight/white/male and that means you must be a super-bigot.

Not saying they are all like that, but the vocal majority and community consensus is like that.

Might find one or two that doesn't hate you instinctively, but the rest are a waste of time.
Tell your fag friend to take some fag friends next time, because you don't want that fucking drama.

The most tolerant generations ion the fucking planet are being punished for the actions of previous generations. This needs to stop, and only when we stop being tolerant, will it.
>>
>>18210775
either troll or you should drink acid and fucking die, you goddamn dildosniffing, smelly ass bulldyke of a fucking shitstained whore

For OP: I wouldn't give too many fucks
>>
>>18210756
Depends on what exactly your comments were.

Theres satirical guffaws and then theres downright offensive.

I mean, sjws have gotten pretty fuckin ridiculous. Ill give you that. But maybe you said something pretty over the line? I dont know. I dont know you.

Anyway whatever you said Id have laughed.

Hey whats the difference between a suicide vest and a feminist?

A suicide vest actually accomplishes something when its triggered.
>>
>>18210756
>Go to liberal event
>Surprised when liberals hate jokes
Let me tell you something that girl didn't mind the jokes but her fat friend that was around got jealous either because she was getting attention or she is a lesbian and got jealous of you getting her attention so she started some shit because that's the kind of person who has any sorth of power there
>>
>>18210970
I was just ribbing with my friend about things there, and then some mild flirtatious comments. I noticed this girl had a bunch of hickeys on her neck so I made a joke about it "get into a fight with a vampire last night?" Her response. "WHAT NO I'M A GOOD GIRL!" And that's the last time I went to gay events.
>>
>>18210990
Yeah i see. Well i think i agree with this anon then.
>>18210971

She told her sjw friend. Who probably got jealous.

Bet it was the type who thinks diabetes is a made up term to fat shame women.
>>
>>18210990
So you made a joke about her personally, not the dildo on the table?

Tell us what you said. The more vague you are the more people who reply to this thread will think you're trying to hide something.
>>
File: 1486438634815.png (309KB, 355x489px) Image search: [Google]
1486438634815.png
309KB, 355x489px
>>18210756

>All I did was make a joke about the fucking dildo on the table... Did I fuck up anons?

You don't believe you fucked up, so don't bother asking questions you already know the answer to.

So someone doesn't like you and now they don't want you around. Who gives a fuck? Seems like the beginning and the end of the issue to me.

You got an email from one dude that sucks. Are you honestly so socially inept that you don't know how to shrug off the unexplainable disdain of one random person or are you just coming here for the echo-chamber? I'd put my money on the latter.

>>18210929

Lets not expound this into an argument about the gay community or the LGBT community because it isn't about the community, its about a grand total of two people OP had interactions with. Two. I know its standard protocol to use isolated incidences like this as platforms for your anti-whatever rhetoric but this time it doesn't even really make any sense.
>>
>>18210756
>did I fuck up?

That depends, do you care you got kicked out? If yes, then yes. If no, then why does it matter?

You offended someone, apparently. That wasn't your intention, but that doesn't matter to the offended person.
>>
>>18210997
That's all I said, about that. I said something like "that's not a cell phone." It was weeks ago I'm just not getting crap for it. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to offend anyone, just meant to have fun with friends and well it turned into this drama of me being a "creep."
>>
>>18211008
>Lets not expound this into an argument about the gay community or the LGBT community because it isn't about the community, its about a grand total of two people OP had interactions with. Two. I know its standard protocol to use isolated incidences like this as platforms for your anti-whatever rhetoric but this time it doesn't even really make any sense.

First of all, it's not anti-gay or whatever rhetoric.
I know some gays, shit I'm related to some.

They are not parts of the toxic waste basket that has called itself "LGBT".

They don't cry or get "triggered" over harmless jokes or innuendo.
If someone unintentionally makes an ignorant comment, they don't label it a "micro-aggression" done for the express purpose of aggrivating them, they simply inform people that their otherwise innocent-meaning comments could be taken another way.

Gays aren't the problem. The shrill void of humourlessness that is the LGBT community is.
>>
>>18211020

I'm curious as to why you care about this at all. Like, in what way is this insignificant incident you're talking about a significant issue in your life that requires the combined analytical power of yourself and a handful of 4chan users?

You don't think you did anything wrong. No one here thinks you did anything wrong so.... what exactly is your question? There doesn't seem to be any issue that needs resolution here.
>>
>>18210756
You're already fucked. Just email him back saying you're gonna kick his faggot ass. At least that way the company that enables this kind of bullshit will have a frivelous lawsuit on their hands.
>>
>>18211027

You keep using the word "they" to talk about a giant group of millions of people you don't know and it logically doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, I'm not going to stoop to your level and use this as a platform to talk about whats wrong with the LGBT community or whatever community because I'm a reasonable human being who analyzes and judges people on a case by case basis.

OP had an interaction with two people. If you want to talk about these two people, sure, we can speculate as to their state of mind. If you want to talk about this whole giant community of people that, apparently these two individuals are the spokespeople for, in your eyes, I'm gonna go ahead and stop you right there.

Its ironic because this is the same kind of generalization and rhetoric that kids like you complain about whenever people refer to white people or straight people as "they". You'll be the first ones to raise up and be vocal about how its not cool to lump people into groups or generalize you for things that other people of your race or orientation do but when the shoe is on the other foot you're more than happy to throw out a "they" and start doing the same exact thing.
>>
>>18211029
I just feel bad, like I didn't mean to offend or come off creepy. Yet that's how it was viewed.
>>
File: 1485392841494.gif (503KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485392841494.gif
503KB, 200x200px
>>18211056

>I just feel bad, like I didn't mean to offend or come off creepy. Yet that's how it was viewed.

So someone treated you unfairly. You said one thing and it was interpreted badly and now another human being doesn't like you. So fucking what? Has this never happened to you before?

This seems like an issue you need to write about in your diary, OP. I appreciate the fact that this sucked for you but if the whole point of this thread was just to state that something made you feel bad then I don't know what to tell you, dude. Welcome to life.

We acknowledge that you feel bad. Cool. Sorry, duder. Now get over it and find something else to focus your energy on because this is just silly.
>>
>>18211053
So deep, very nuanced. Can't judge bro and i like it. *nods respectfully in your direction*
>>
>>18211069
If you have nothing to say then why post?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.