[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick treatment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 007.jpg (203KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
203KB, 1152x864px
How would you quickly treat this wound?
Made worse with antiseptic..
>>
>>18210665
go to a doctor, seriously
>>
>>18210665
1. That's a fucking scratch
2. What the fuck did you do?
>>
That looks like some sort of concrete skid mark. I used to get those every once and a while as a kid. It's hard to tell how big it is from the picture but my guess is that wash / bandage should be enough. The antiseptic didn't make it worse, probably just stung really bad. If you're bleeding all over the place then I'd suggest a doctor, but from the pic you posted you sound like a big baby
>>
coconut oil it, leave it. Looks fucking painful! Good luck
>>
It's a graze or carpet burn, it will sting like a bitch when you wash it and get a huge thick scab over it but it's in no way serious. Be more careful on your
>>
>>18210665
>>18211184
When I was younger and got any sort of open would, my father would tell me to wash it then get some paper towels, peroxide, and rubbing alcohol, wet the paper towel with alcohol, rub the towel on the wound, scrub hard and thorough no matter how much it burns, poor some peroxide on it and it stings less so it was always easier and I always preferred to do that first, then bandage it up. Normally a bandaid would do but I can't tell if this is a close up of a small wound or a really big one, if it is really big I would told some paper towels and tape it over it going around your leg... or arm I can't tell where you scrapped yourself. Wash, alcohol and peroxide it every day, when it scabs over start using Neosporin and replace the paper towels or bandaid every time.
>>
>>18210665
Someone was picking his scab.. gross. Clean it, even soap works fine its antibacterial. Put a bandage over it so dirt cant get in. Give time to heal. Stop picking your scabs. If its get red around it like swollen looking, sore to touch, funny smell, go to the doctors as it might be infected and you'll need anti biotics. Does not look infected atm
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.