[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1491799308835.jpg (30KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491799308835.jpg
30KB, 500x350px
I don't want people to tell me that I have no chance of getting back with my ex. He's what I want and who I want to be with. Im still in love with him. Any tips on getting back with your ex?
>>
Ex is ex for a reason, regardless if it's on your side or his.

Move on.
>>
Why and how and we can work from there.
>>
>>18210592
Ill save you the long ass science explanation but trust me im educated in this shit:

Relationships are addiction. Human pair bonding is based on highly addictive hormones that are released to make sure you stick with a partner. Its evolutionary.

You are literally experiencing heroine withdrawal. Of course you want him and only him. Same way a crackhead wants crack and only crack.

Itll go away with time. Many of us have experienced this. It sucks. It goes away. Deal.
>>
He broke up with me because he said that he was a liar and he didn't know his true feelings. He said our breakup was a long time coming and he said that he was too shifty to me to be friends anymore. He hugged me before I left and told me that'd it be okay honey. We haven't spoken in 2 weeks and I've been sick and sad and so damn upset. I miss him. I just want to talk to him. I'm waiting a month before I even say how are you. What do I do
>>
>>18210617
If you are an expert then how do you reconnect with them
>>
>>18210639
If you read between the lines, what he really told you is he cheated on you. That isn't even an issue, you might not care. What you should care about is the fact that he does not want to be with you.
Pic: There is another reason. They don't care one way or the other.
>>
>>18210592
Why did you break up, did you fix whatever issues you had, did he? Does he want you?

Getting back together is like getting together, if he doesn't want you it won't happen.
>>
Don't do it,
this is how restraining orders are generated.
just go fuck random people, or do drugs until you feel better, much safer.
>>
>>18210655
I love how you literally ignored 90% of his post
You must be 15
>>
>>18212243
Or she's just retarded like all women.
>>
>>18210655

you dont

you get to go through the chemical rush that you get when you start a new one

win win situation
>>
Why did he break up with you?
>>
>>18212427
He told me that he's liar and I don't deserve that. He told me that he loved me the day before we broke up. We were together for 3 years. We are in college so I don't see him at all. He thinks that our breakup was a long time coming. He needed to self repair himself and figure out what he wants. He said that he depended on me too much and it wasn't right. I don't understand. People say another girl is in the picture but I don't think he'd do that.
>>
>>18212476
Well first you need to figure out why he actually broke up with you, because every single bit of that is complete bullshit that means nothing.
>>
>>18212361
Funny, a person who thinks half the population is retarded is exactly what I'd consider retarded
>>
>>18212628
I don't have any idea why honestly... And I can't talk to him because I told him that I wouldn't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.