[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissing help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Im 18 and ive had a couple girlfriends before but i always get super nervous before i kiss or makeout and i think im gonna fuck it up. Do you guys have any to tips or tricks to help me with kissing and making out?
>>
>>18210569
- Be dominant. Make the first move. Put one hand on her waist, pull her closer, and the other hand on the back of her head and pull her face closer to you and kiss her. Nothing worse then long awkward tension where you just really want the guy to kiss you but he's too shy to do anything, and so are you. So please just make the first move, it really turns most girls on anyway.

- Close your eyes. Nothing weirder than keeping your eyes open during the kiss. Open them sometimes if you want to see everything is going good, but keep them closer majority of the time.

- Start of slow. If you say you get nervous, don't just rush into the kiss and eat her face off. Start of slow, because that will calm you down and give you time to adjust and work up a rhythm. So start with slow kisses, gentle, gradually getting harder and faster. Try match her pace.

- Do not kiss more than her lips. Do not take big kisses or bites, that go a lot over her lips and start moving closer to the nose and the chin. Nothing worse than someone slobbering and gnawing at your face when you just want to be kissed on the lips.

- Alternate between kissing the bottom lip and top lip. Keep your mouth slightly opened, but again do not take too big bites? (If that makes sense)

- Use a little bit of tongue once you get into the rhythm. Do not dart and poke. Sensually touch her tongue with yours and so forth... Just go with the rhythm of the kiss.

- Body language. You should be able to tell if shes pulling back, or if she doesn't like tongue or whatever else. Try match what she wants. Girls like different things.

- The rest. A great makeout session is not just about the kissing. Use ur hands to touch her body and face. Stroke the back of her head. Hold her face. Run your hands along her waist. Grab her booty if you can be cheeky already. Just do something with your hands ok.

That's all I could think of.
>>
Keep at it; the only way to purge performance anxiety is to perform.
>>
not OP.
>>18210583
u know anon that's amazing, thanks.
>>
>>18210569
OP here
Thats amazing advice thanks man
>>
>>18210583
>Nothing worse then long awkward tension where you just really want the guy to kiss you but he's too shy to do anything
Then why the fuck don't women go for the kiss first?
>>
>>18210583
10/10
Are you a professional kisser?
>>
File: 7cc.jpg (56KB, 407x467px) Image search: [Google]
7cc.jpg
56KB, 407x467px
>>18210569
Keep it simple stupid.

Smile and do not force kissing. It should happen naturally with your female. It helps to stare into her pretty eyes for a bit and slowly inch yourself closer to each other. It should feel natural. Don't over think it.

Don't stick your tongue in her mouth. Just feel her cute lips on yours. Place your hands on appropriate areas like her elbow or shoulder. Her chin, the back of her neck. Her hip or her thigh. Kiss her nice and long then break it. Look into her blushing cheeks and eyes. Then get back at it again, but this time, shorter.

Then stand up and distance yourself a bit. Go walk a bit or do some task away from her. Leave her time to assess what just happened. Then come back and pretend nothing happened.
>>
>>18210622
too kind :)

>>18210764
hope it helps you! :)

>>18211038
Some women do kiss first, but I guess majority expect and want the man to make the first move.

>>18211066
hehe nope :) I just know what I like and what I don't like. Have had good and bad experiences so its easy to write out what to do and what not to do
>>
Instead of creating a new thread I'll ask here.

Is it normal I don't really like french/tongue kissing? Last time I tried it felt fucking weird. I use the tongue just to lick the lips during normal kisses, but touching my partner's tongue feels strange. What am I doing wrong?

Do girls like french kissing? Should I learn?
>>
>>18211504
Yes its normal. Everyone likes different things!
You aren't doing anything wrong.

I personally don't like too much tongue, I mainly like feeling the other person's tongue on mine, but don't like using my own tongue as much...

So yeah don't worry about it not everyone enjoys full on tongue action!

And some girls like french kissing, but again everyone likes different things!
>>
File: elvgren-pin-up6.jpg (455KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
elvgren-pin-up6.jpg
455KB, 500x638px
>>18211504
You're doing it wrong.

French-kissing works if both of you are adept at it and have known how to do it before. It's more like a gentle caress of each other's tongues, sometimes just the tips. Key is gentleness. Try not to slobber on the poor girl. You segway into it from lip-kissing and you don't always need to french-kiss.

You do it when it feels right and is at the right, passionate and heated moment. You wouldn't french in public
>>
>>18211189
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>18210569
Just kiss, enjoy, use your tongue, enjoy a little bit more, play with her lips a little bit, give her a nice glance directly to the eyes, and then whisper

"... i want to make you my bitch, right now"

Posible outcomes:

50% - she slaps you and say you're a degenerate

50% - you have awesome sex with her

Seriously is not rocket science
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.