[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is wizardry a real thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I'm a super autismo khv that has somehow stumbled into a girl that actually likes me for whatever reason and I don't know if I should enter my first relationship or just keep the path for wizardry. Not magical power wise obviously but in terms of having a different set of priorities
>>
Try it. You may like it or not, it can end in many ways, but experience makes wisdom.
>>
I'm a wizard. I've been asking women out and getting rejected a lot.

If you think this woman likes you, why not ask her out?
>>
>>18210345
Why OP? Your literally so close to gaining the ability to cast low level enchantments (think enchanting sapphire jewelry in runescape), why would you throw that all away?
>>
Hahaha what a fucking moron.
If I had a girl who liked me (and was ACTIVE with it as I'm kinda shy and don't care enough to pursue anyone) that I also liked, I would gladly take it even though it isn't my priority at the moment. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>18210357
>>18210364

I'm the only virgin in my group of friends and they all talk about how getting laid is this paradigm shift that'll make me forget about all my hopes and worries prior and make me live in the perspective of how to get more women/find the right woman/take care of that woman. I mean, my life isn't perfect as it is, but I don't really want that kind of change either.
>>
>>18210386
I don't think that's true, but again I'm a wizard. I assume you are in your mid 20s,you must have some odras for how you want your life to go.

I don't see how fucking someone will completely derail that, unless you let it. You have your own will, man. Now, if you start a relationship and your priorities change to be with your partner that's different from what your friends described. That's a pretty natural thing, I think.

But again, wizard here. I don't care about losing my virginity, I'm looking for companionship.
>>
>>18210398
I'm in my early 20's but finally getting some direction in my life. Getting my dysthymia under control, finally getting back into college, developing commitments to skill that I've been starting and restarting since I was a teen. I've even started going to the gym and losing some weight.
>>
>>18210422
If that shit matters to you, starting a relationship shouldn't derail it. You decide what you do, not your dick.

If you are worried you'll lose focus don't do it, but that sounds like an excuse to not risk rejection to me. And i should know, how do you think I became a wizard in the first place?
>>
>>18210428
...Favorite spell?
>>
>>18210431
Learning to stop taking rejection so hard. Someday I'll get a yes. Hopefully.
>>
>>18210428
I've been rejected prior; this is the first time the girl has shown the initial interest
>>
>>18210453
>initial interest

Unless she's asked you out, how are you judging she's interested?

I thought a girl was interested in me. She invited me out on New Years Eve, alone. We had lunch together shortly after after she talked for hours.

She wasn't interested.
>>
Just ignore her OP, when your a level 99 wizard l8er in life you'll have full control of reality and have enough strength to put a silver bullet in your head to overcome your regrets.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.