[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my brain just fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: XCOM2_MISSION.png (369KB, 483x426px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2_MISSION.png
369KB, 483x426px
I am terrified of babies and the thought of babies or having babies or hell..even just looking at or taking care of babies.

I am 26 year old male though. I feel as if I am running out of time? I haven't even kissed a girl yet. Then I go on /pol/ and read all this shit like "YOUR CHANCES OF HAVING AUTISTIC BABIES SKY ROCKETS AT AGE 30!"

I feel like I am fucked either way. I am a only child and my parents are dead too so I feel kind of obligated to have kids but kids seem like such a bad fucking idea.

I have met many people with kids, I know ZERO who are happy right now. Or don't look miserable and tired all the time.

What is the draw of wanting a family? I want one but I don't feel like its my own thoughts that are wanting one.

I am also scared of having to date a 30 year old female. I have seen and met a couple single 30 year old females and the lot of them seem strangely unstable.

What should I do?
>>
>>18210211

>I have seen and met a couple single 30 year old females and the lot of them seem strangely unstable.

>What should I do?

I think that a 26 year old guy who has never kissed a girl and frequents /pol/ is one of the least capable people of judging how unstable someone is, especially women. You've never had a relationship. You know nothing about women, so it perplexes me how exactly you are at all knowledgeable about the instability of 30 year old women. Of course, there is the/pol/ meme about how women over 30 are emotionally damaged gold diggers but that is just as bullshit as the rest of their rhetoric Lets also not forget you are a 26 year old KHV; you're not exactly a catch yourself, brudder. Glass houses and all, huh?

My opinion is that you're terrified and critical of all these things you've never done before. You've never had a girlfriend, you've never been in a relationship, you've never had sex, you've never had a conversation about children so HOW do you think you possibly have enough information to judge how bad or good of an idea it is? Seriously dude, stop reading all these /pol/ and /r9k/ memes about the scourge of women and find this shit out on your own because at this point you, inherently, have no idea what you're talking about.

Get into a relationship with a woman. A good relationship. THEN form an opinion about children. Being freaked out about doing something you've never even been close to experiencing seems counter productive to the greater mission here.
>>
>>18210222

I understand where you are coming from but I feel like I don't need to experience something to know if it sucks or not.

I have never hit my dick with a hammer but I know I would not like it.

Starting a family and having a baby and shit is just.. aids-esque? I feel it is something I should WANT but I feel rather obligated to have one. or so.
>>
Don't have kids to pass your mental illness to.
>>
>>18210211
You don't have to have kids Anon
You can do wathever you want
>>
>>18210222
Is a well known fact that women go bananas at 30, you are either a young woman who doesn't think it will happen to her or an older woman is in denial
Protip menopause is a thing, it changes your fucking brain, your brain changes according to your age, phisical changes
>>
>>18210211
I've known I was never going to have kids my entire life. Didn't find babies cute back then, don't find them cute now. If I had my own children and they misbehaved I might beat them out of rage. I wouldn't be a good parent, and I'm not willing to give up things I enjoy just to forever ruin my vagina for a creature that will be a shithead and won't be thankful for anything I do until they're at least 20, maybe never.
>>
>>18210766

well wtf else are you going to use your vagina for?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.