[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oidrn8qYx61rhwzd1o1_1280.jpg (235KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oidrn8qYx61rhwzd1o1_1280.jpg
235KB, 1080x1081px
So, about two months ago, i met a guy on Tinder. We talked whole day that day and then, we decided to meet. Now, he's my boyfriend and I really love him. I feel like I want to spend my whole life with him. In the begining of our relationship, he was telling me all these nice things like I am his first girlfriend, he really love, he wants to spend his whole life with me too and stuff. He was even thinking we could have a child one day. Now, I feel bad. I feel like he's sick of me, even when he says, he loves me etc. He often doesn't have time to meet me, because he says, he's v busy. I feel like he loves me but I also feel unloved. What should I do with this feeling? I feel really uncomfortable about that. I've never been in love/relationship before.
>>
>>18209743
>about two months ago, i met a guy on Tinder.
>I feel like I want to spend my whole life with him.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>18209743

regardless of where this relationship goes, its a good lesson to learn that any fantasies of permanence are just that, fantasy.

imagine if you sat down and took two bites of a really delicious meal and then unironically said 'i want to only eat this for the rest of my life'

a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. romance is the most fragile of human relationships.
>>
File: 1488392350098-02.jpg (170KB, 1050x786px) Image search: [Google]
1488392350098-02.jpg
170KB, 1050x786px
what's the problem with that? i know it's kinda cliche but i know what i feel like. it's enough time for me to get know this person
>>
>>18209788

>i somehow have wisdom about things ive never experienced

this is what happens when you trust disney movies more than facts.
>>
>>18209788
Oh really? What about him annoys you the most? How does he treat you when he gets mad? What is the most time you have ever spent with him? What is his usual morning routine? What is his deepest fear?

2 months isn't shit.
>>
>>18209743
lol @ 2 months. You're living in the Tinder time, my girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.